✨Chapter 19✨

I wake up to my phone ringing so I hurry to answer it before it wakes Awsten up. I walk out onto the balcony and sit on one of the chairs. 

"Hello?" I ask as my voice croaks. 

"Hey, Lilly!" Geoff says as you could hear his smile. 

"Oh, hey, Geoff. What's up?" I smile. 

"Well, you're late to school, it's 9:27 am and you didn't tell me you were staying home." Geoff chuckles. 

"I'll ask Awsten if he wants to go." I giggle. 

"Awsten's there, huh?" Geoff says and I can hear him smirking. 

"Shhh!" I laugh quietly. 

I walk back into the room then see Awsten's eyes closed as his arm pats around the bed as if he's looking for me so I walk over to him and kiss his lips softly as I pull away he opens his eyes and smiles. 

"I'm on the phone with Geoff and were late to school, do you wanna go or stay here?" I smile as Awsten kisses my hand. 

"Stay here." Awsten mumbles as he closes his eyes making me giggle then bring the phone up to my ear. 

"Aws wants to stay here, but we can all hang out at the mall after school then come back here." I smile as Awsten grabs my hand and starts pulling me in bed. 

"Ok, where are we meeting? Your house or the mall?" Geoff asks as Awsten pulls me onto the bed making me scream a little as we laughed. 

"Are you ok?" Geoff asks as Awsten puts his arms around my waist. 

"Yeah, Awsten's just getting grabby." I laugh as Geoff laughs too then Awsten whines. 

"Ok so y'all can come here since Mom isn't here and then we'll go do whatever." I smile as Awsten peppers kisses all over my face. 

"Alright, I gotta go back to class, bye, L, bye, Aws!" Geoff says Awsten's bye a bit loud so he could hear. 

"Bye, Geoff!" Awsten almost yells making me laugh as he giggled. 

"I heard him." Geoff laughed. 

"He heard you." I tell Awsten. 

"Good, I love you!" Awsten yells into the phone. 

"I love you too, Awsten!" Geoff yells into the phone as Awsten smiles then closes his eyes again. 

"He smiled. Well I'll see you after school, bye, G, I love you." I smile as Geoff laughs a little. 

"I love you too, L, see ya later." Geoff says then hangs up. 

I put my phone back on the nightstand and Awsten pulls me closer so my chest is pressed right against his. 

"Aws, we should get up soon." I say as he shakes his head. 

"I just wanna lay here with you." Awsten mumbles. 

"We can, but we also have to eat soon." I say softly as I rest my hands on his hips. 

"Ok." Awsten whines. 

We lay there for a while then I kiss Awsten and move a little. 

"Come on." I whisper softly. 

"Fine." Awsten says as I get out of his grip and pull him up. 

"I'll make you breakfast." I whisper as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. 

"I'll make you make me chocolate pancakes and kiss me on my dumb face, could that be of your taste?" Awsten sings as I smile.