✨Chapter 25✨

Note: I skipped to Lucy's birthday which is the 30th in this story <3

I wake up to hear Lucy whimpering while licking my face so I pet her. 

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask as she puts her head in my hand. 

"Come on, let's go get something to drink." I whisper as I kiss her head. 

I slowly slip out of Awsten's grip, grab my phone and quietly walk down the stairs into the kitchen. I pour cold water into Lucy's bowl and she instantly starts drinking making me feel bad, then I pour some food down. I get a water out of the fridge and look out the back door to see the sun rising. 

"Aww, Lucy, look." I smile as I open the door and sit on one of the chairs. 

Lucy comes out after a minute and sits with me as we watch the sun in the middle of rising.

"Hey, babe." Awsten says in a thick morning voice. 

"Hi, bub." I smile as he curls up in my lap and I wrap my arms around him. 

I finish watching the sun rise as Awsten sleeps on my chest and lap then I look at my phone, October 30th, 6:03 am. 

"Aws." I sing as I kiss his head. 

"Hm?" Awsten hums as he looks up and I softly peck his lips. 

"We gotta get up in like 30 minutes." I say softly as I pet his blonde hair down. 

"Ok." Awsten mumbles as he wraps his arms around my neck and buries his head into my chest. 

"I'm waking you up in 30 just so you know." I smile as Awsten puts his legs in between mine. 

"Alright." Awsten whispers. 

I lay there for the 30 minutes just thinking and Lucy sat with me as I pet her. 

"Happy birthday, Luc!" I whisper yell as I lean down to kiss her head making her jump up and press her head against my mouth. 

I smile as Lucy happily lays with me and I check the time, 6:45 am, then I decide to wake Awsten up. 

"Awsten, you gotta get up." I whisper as I pepper kisses all over his head. 

"Ok." Awsten sighs lightly with a smile as I kiss his lips. 

"We better go get dressed now." I say as I curl his pale blonde hair around my finger. 

"Fine." Awsten pouts as he slowly stands up and I giggle. 

I stand up and grab his hand as I lead us upstairs. I pull out a long black dress with stars and moons on it, and a black corset.

 I run into the bathroom and take care of everything. As I look in the mirror, I think.

'I look so different with black hair.' 

I do some soft make up, black lipstick, mascara, and eye liner. I walk out of the bathroom and put on a pair of platformed black boots then I grab a black flow-y top. Awsten comes out of the bathroom wearing a dark green shirt with black skinny jeans then a light wash black jean jacket and white vans. 

"You look so handsome." I smile as he kisses my cheek. 

"And you look so beautiful." Awsten grins as I blush. 

"Thanks, baby." I smile as I kiss him. 

I grab my phone then we go downstairs and I grab my wallet as we head outside. 

"We gotta dye your hair today since Halloween is tomorrow!" I exclaim excitedly as Awsten chuckles. 

"You can tell Halloween is your favorite holiday." Awsten says as I giggle and he squeezes my hand.