✨Chapter 13✨

I wake up to tapping at my window. I jump up and walk to my window. I open the curtain a bit and see Awsten grinning widely as he waves like a little kid. I open the window and let him in.

"What the fuck, Awsten? It's 2 in the morning." I whisper yell as I rub my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." Awsten shrugs as he walks past me.

"So, you came to my house?" I ask as Awsten nods.

"Yeah, and?" Awsten asks confused.

"Nothing, I guess. What are you doing?" I ask with a tired sigh.

"I'm gonna sleep here and just wake up early. I'm home alone so I won't get in trouble, I sleep better here anyways." Awsten shrugs then lays in my bed.

"Fine, I'm gonna lock the door." I mumble as I walk over to the door.

I lock it then get in bed with Awsten. We lay there for a bit then Awsten decides he's gonna start kissing my neck making me moan softly.

"Awsten stop." I warn him softly as I let a smile onto my face.

"Or what?" Awsten smirks making me giggle.

"Awsten, come on, we gotta go to bed." I sigh softly with a smile as he places a kiss to my forehead.

"Ok, goodnight, Lil, I love you." Awsten smiles as he places an arm on my waist.

"Goodnight, Aws, I love you too." I smile as I cuddle into his chest.

We wake up to my alarm.

"Hey, Aws, you gotta get out of here." I whisper as I poke him.

"Alright, when do you wanna be picked up?" Awsten smiles tiredly as he sits up.

"I'll message you." I smile and get out of bed, opening the window to the balcony.

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit, Lil." Awsten smiles and slowly works his way out of bed.

"Bye, Aws, see you in a few." I smile as he starts going out onto the balcony.

I see him walk away, then I close the window and grab my clothes for the day. I go into my bathroom and start the water, strip, then jump in. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I put on a pair of high waisted black shorts that had 3 buttons and a Ramones muscle tee I got from Awsten awhile back. I put my hair up in a high pony and let it air dry as I take Lucy on her morning walk. I slip my high top all black converse on, changing out of my combats, then I message Awsten, telling him I'm ready. I grab my wallet, bag, and phone, then go out the door, jumping into Awsten's car.

"Hey, baby." Awsten grins, looking a little nervous.

"Hey, pretty boy." I smile back as he kisses my cheek.

"Do you wanna go on a date after school?" Awsten blurts out then covers his mouth.

"Of course!" I grin as I hug him.

"Good, I was so scared to ask you." Awsten hugs me back, making me giggle.

"Wanna get something small to eat, and we'll bring something small to the guys?" I ask as Awsten nods.

"Yeah, I'm actually picking them up for school today." Awsten smiles.

"Alright, we can get some sandwiches from the Green diner. They always taste good." I smile.

"That would be good." Awsten nods as he pulls out the driveway.

As we start driving, Awsten slips his hand onto my thigh, making me blush. We pick up the guys and head to the diner. We eat quickly then head to school, seeing as it was already 7:30 am. We get to school at 7:50 am and head inside a little early.