✨Chapter 30✨

I hear someone slam my door open and two pairs of feet run in my room then jump on my bed. 

"Wake up it's Christmas!" I hear Bella and Beckett yell as they jump around me then on top of me. 

"Shit, really?" I grin as they nod. 

I grab a pair of socks, slip them on, then we run to Mom and Jack's room and Mia's room. We wake them all up as Calum laughs at how Mia yells at me, then we all go downstairs and sit on the couches. We finished opening the presents, then I remembered my special presents. 

"I have one more present for each of you, but I'm waiting for Awsten to come over." I tell them as they nod. 

We all sit in the living room looking at the stuff we got while Mom makes breakfast, then I pull out my phone.

To: 💚

Merry Christmas Aws!❤️ Come over as soon as you can, I have another present for you 😉

To: 🌸

Merry Christmas baby!😘 I'll be over in a few❤️

I grin as I click off of his contact and I go on Kris' contact.

To: 🐝

Awsten's coming over soon, I'm fucking freaking out!

To: 🌸

I know! Omg Geoff's car just pulled up!☠

To: 🐝

Good Luck!<3

To: 🌸

I'm terrified, good luck though!<3

I shut my phone off and watch the Christmas cartoons then after a couple minutes there's a knock on the door. I run over to it and try to open the door with my shakey hands. 

"Hi, baby!" Awsten grins as I open the door. 

"Hi, love!" I grin feeling a bit better just from seeing him so happy. 

"Merry Christmas!" Awsten hugs me and lifts me up as I giggle. 

"Merry Christmas to you too." I chuckle as he sets me down and kisses me. 

I close the door as Awsten walks in and I feel incredibly nervous. 

"Come here, everyone, we're gonna do the last presents I got y'all!" I grin as I take a quick breath. 

Awsten holds my hand, rubbing his thumb over it as I give his hand a squeeze and he follows me into the living room. Everyone sits and I run upstairs to grab the bag, I take a few deep breaths, then I go back downstairs. I hand Mom a blood red box, Jack a royale blue box, Calum a charcoal grey box, Mia a Sky blue box, Beckett a neon green box, Bella a pale yellow box, and Awsten a purple box. 

"You got all of our favorite colors for the boxes." Mom smiles as she looks at it. 

"Yeah, I thought it would be cute. Now, open it." I smile as I nervously watch everyone open them.