✨Chapter 15✨

I wake up about 20 minutes before my take-Lucy-for-a-walk alarm goes off, so I shut it off and sit on the balcony, just looking over at the pond. After around 20 minutes, I go back in the room and slip some socks on then slip on my combats. I head downstairs and see Lucy lying on her bed.

"Ready for your walk?" I say happily making her run over to me.

I clip her leash on and we head out, puppy bags in hand. After we walk and sit at the pond, we head back to the house. I walk over to the kitchen and pull out some things to make muffins, then start making the batter. I put the muffins in the oven and head over to the couch, turning the TV on. After the timer goes off, I go into the kitchen and pull them out of the oven.

"I haven't baked in forever and I used to bake a lot." I say to myself and Lucy as she looked at me from the kitchen floor.

"I know, I remember baking with you when we were kids and you always said you wanted to have your own bakery." Awsten chuckles making me jump.

"Sorry Lil, I didn't mean to scare you." Awsten giggles as I let out a small breathy chuckle.

"It's alright, babe. What time is it?" I ask as I peck Awsten's cheek.

"8:59 am." Awsten says as I hum.

"Oh, you want a muffin? They're my cinnamon ones." I smile softly as Awsten nods quickly.

"Hell yeah! You and mom make the best cinnamon muffins!" Awsten says happily as he grabs one.

"Well I did learn from Pam, I just put in a few different things." I giggle as Awsten takes a bite.

"It's so fucking good!" Awsten groans happily as I laugh.

"Thanks, Aws! I made 2 dozen, I wanted to give some to the Lance's when we go for the party." I smiles.

"Yeah, Caidance is gonna be happy." Awsten chuckles as I nod.

"Yeah." I smile.

We sit on the couch for a bit flipping through channels and I remember my hair dye.

"Awst, you wanna do my hair today?" I ask as he puts it on Cartoon Network.

"Sure." Awsten smiles.

"Also there is a change in plans about my hair." I say grinning.

"Oh?" Awsten looks at me a bit confused.

"I was gonna have you pick out the color or colors and I won't know the color until I wash it out." I say excitedly.

"That sounds really fucking fun! When are we doing it?" Awsten asks as I chuckle.

"We could get the dyes now and do it sometime today, it's up to you." I say, happy that he's excited.

"Yes!" Awsten does the score motion making me laugh.

"Let's get change then." I smile as I stand from the couch.

"Ok." Awsten gets up after me.

We go into my room and quietly get our clothes, then take turns using the bathroom. I change into a cropped black Coca Cola shirt, some short black shorts, then I grab my shoes and we hurry down stairs. We slip our shoes on and I write a quick note.

'Hey guys, me and Awsten ran out to get some hair dye and some stuff for the house, love you! ~ Lil <3'

I finish the note with a small drawn heart. We run out to the car, then I look at what Awsten is wearing, a Mickey Mouse muscle tee, black skinnys, and his combats.

"I like it." I smile as I look at his outfit.

"Thanks, baby, I like yours too." Awsten smiles then places his hand on my thigh.