✨Chapter 28✨

I shut my alarm off as I sat up and went into the bathroom, easily since Awsten turned in his sleep. I pull out a black overall dress that does under my bust, a white long sleeve under the dress with a small black bow on the chest, and white tights. I pull out my black platformed Doc's and go downstairs, and then I put them on.

"Lucy, wanna walk?" I ask in a baby voice as she runs over to me from the kitchen.

"Come on then." I grin as I clip her leash onto her collar, and we walk out the door.

We walk back into the house, and I feel really tired, so I take my shoes off, and I curl up on the couch with Lucy.

"Lil, Lilly." Geoff whispers as he sits in the spot Lucy was in.

"Huh?" I mumble as I close my eyes and open them again.

"It's 9 am, you've been sleeping for about an hour." Geoff whispers as I sit up and push myself against the arm of the couch.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I mumble feeling guilty.

"Why? You were tired, and you slept." Geoff ask, looking a little confused.

"I don't know, I just feel a bit guilty." I frown a little as I shrug.

"We aren't upset, and you feel better, so it's fine." Geoff smiles as I nod.

"Thanks, G." I hug him, and he kisses my head.

"Where's Awsten and Otto?" I ask as Geoff sits with me.

"They're getting some candy from the store and breakfast from the Green diner." Geoff smiles as I nod and rub my eyes.

"Ok." I smile.

I cuddle into Geoff as he puts his arm around me and we watch 'Cupcake Wars'.

"She fell back asleep." Geoff whispers to someone.

"Is she warm?" I hear someone ask.

It sounds kinda like Awsten.

I feel a hand press against my forehead and cheeks.

"She doesn't have a fever. Maybe she's just tired." Otto whispers back.

I would have opened my eyes, but I'm too tired, so I keep my eyes shut.

"Should we wake her up to eat? I don't think she ate." Awsten whispers.

"Maybe, it's already almost 11 am, and I don't want her to get sick." Geoff whispers.

"Alright, I'm gonna put the candy away." Otto whispers as I hear two pairs of footsteps walk away.

"Lilly." Geoff whispers as he lays me on the couch.

"Yeah?" I ask just above a whisper after a few seconds.

"The guys are back with food, and I wanted to wake you up to eat so you don't feel sick later." Geoff smiles as he spoke softly.

"Oh, thanks." I smile tiredly as he nods.

"Of course." Geoff smiles as I rub my eyes again.