✨Chapter 3✨

Awsten's pov

I finished getting ready for school and went downstairs to see Mom for a bit.

"Awsten, can you take Lilly to school today? I wanna stay at Jen's house for a bit and talk." Mom asks as I freeze at the bottom of the stairs.

Lilly told me she lied about forgiving me so her and Jen can stay close with Mom, but we haven't talk since and I'm suppose to be her bully! I think I showed my worry cause Mom looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Hon, are you ok?" Mom asks as I shake my head out of that state of mind.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I can take Lilly to school." I look at Mom with a small smile.

"Thanks, darling!" Mom smiles then looks at her watch.

"Awsten, hurry up, we have to get there before she gets another ride to school." Mom says as she grabs her purse and basket of muffins for Lilly and Jen.

I sigh and follow Mom to the car.

"Mom, can I please have a muffin?" I ask as I can smell the muffins in the backseat.

"Fine, but just one, got it?" Mom looks at me then back at the road.

"Ok, thanks, Mom." I smile as I grab one.

When we got to Jen's house, we head in and I decide to say hi to Jen. I walk in and as soon as we do Mom hugs Jen. After a couple minutes of Mom and Jen hugging, Jen comes over and hugs me. I think it's a little weird because they always hug like we were gone for years when they just saw each other a couple weeks ago. I don't know, they have a really good friendship. I remember when me and Lilly were like that and the more I remembered the sadder I got. Why did I do that? What the actual fuck! You push a girl, that you like, out a window, the fuck, Awsten! 

"Hey, I'm gonna head out to the car and wait for Lilly." I say as I point behind me.

"Ok, you make sure it's a nice ride, alright?" Mom says as I was about to walk out.

"I will." I turn to them and smile as I wave.

After about 5 minutes, there she was, walking out the door and stops dead in her tracks. I took in her outfit, a pair of black skinnys with rips at the knee, a 5sos shirt, and her 'not a chuck' Converse. She looks so beautiful in such a simple outfit. I plan on being nice and apologizing, but I'm really nervous. Once she looked at me I think she knew I was nervous so I look away as quick as possible. Lilly jumps in the car and I pull out of the drive way, for the awkward 25 minute drive to school. After about 5 minutes, I turn on the radio and maybe a minute later 'The Only Reason' came on and I saw her tense up, but relaxed. After a couple seconds, I hear her quietly singing the lyrics and I join her a little louder to see if she would do anything. She smiled and started singing just a little bit louder then I was and I just couldn't help, but smile. She started playing the game, I was hoping she would. I remember when we made up Louder. 

'Why did we name it that?' I chuckled as I thought.

I see Lilly look at me quickly then look back out the window. We just sang a tiny big louder then each other until we got yelled at for screaming or until the song was over. As I shake my head to out my thoughts, I start singing louder then her, I see her smirk and she starts screaming the lyrics. She makes me laugh so hard, I don't think I laughed this hard in a long time! I screamed the lyrics as loud as I could go and she STILL beat me, making us just laugh. As we were laughing it made me realized how much I missed it. I miss being her best friend and I miss her being my best friend. After the song was over, another 5sos song played her second favorite 'Kiss Me Kiss Me'. I know her favorite part on guitar, I learned it just for her, I'll show her sometime.

"Can we play Louder again?" Lilly starts playing with her nails, picking at her black nail polish.

I could tell she was a little nervous asking, but I'm glad she asked because 1) I wanted to play again 2) I got to hear her beautiful smooth voice. I agreed, of course, and the game started, we played louder for a few more songs.

"How come it just keeps playing 5sos? I'm not complaining, I love them, but huh?" Lilly laughs as she points it out. 

"I don't know, let me check the station." I giggled a bit.

I check and laugh loudly scaring her a bit which made me laugh even more.

"It's the 5sos radio." I watch the road as I'm laughing. 

"We should've known!" Lilly starts laughing too.

Then, I realize we're at school. We drive in still laughing, but it slowly dies down and I decide it's time to say sorry and hopefully she'll listen. Right as I'm about to start talking, someone walks up to the car...

✨✨✨

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for no update in a few days I was busy with school, but anyways, who do you think walked up to the car?