✨Chapter 31✨

Time for some short chapters <3

Mom looked beautiful in her white lacey wedding dress and her softly curled hair.  

"How do I look?" Mom asks as she lets out a nervous breath

"You look amazing!" I grin as Mia, Gracie, and Pam agree. 

"Thanks, guys, y'all look great in the bridesmaids dresses." Mom grins as we thank her and I look at our dark blood red lace dresses.

" Mom grins as we thank her and I look at our dark blood red lace dresses

"My baby bump looks huge though." I chuckle as they laugh. 

"Yeah, but having twins would make the bump bigger." Mom smiles as I nod. 

"Yeah, but we can't wait to meet them." I grin as I place my hand on my 8 month bump and Mom grins happily. 

"I'll go let them know they can start, we have to go out there." I say as they all follow me out. 

I give the signal and they start the music as the Best men, Beckett, Awsten, Calum, and Drew, line up. 

"Have fun, Bella." I smile as she grins and nods. 

Bella is also in a blood red dress as she carries a wood woven basket that has a blood red silk ribbon on it and it's filled with red and white rose petals. Bella goes out and softly throws the petals around on the floor. 

"Y'all ready?" I ask as Gracie lines up with Beckett, I line up with Awsten, Mia lines up with Calum, and Pam lines up with Drew. 

"Yup." They all nod. 

"The babies look so big." Awsten whispers as he grins. 

"I know." I grin as he places a hand on my bump then I kiss his cheek. 

Gracie and Beckett go first, me and Awsten, Mia and Calum, then Pam and Drew. 

"I do." Mom grins as she looks into Jack's teary eyes with her own teary eyes. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The pastor smiles as Mom and Jack kiss while we all cheer. 

We were all dancing and hanging out as I pick my new little brother, Luke, up and place him on my hip as I bring him to Mom. 

"He looks so cute in his baby tux." I grin as I boop his nose making him giggle. 

"I know. How's Luke?" Mom smiles as he giggles. 

"He was really good when I changed him, now he's as happy as can be." I smile as he reaches for my hand which I give to him. 

"I know I always tell you, but you're gonna be a great mom." Mom grins as I play with him. 

"Thanks, Mom. It means more and more every time you say it." I grin as she nods and kisses my head. 

After we finish eating and dancing, Mom and Jack grab their suitcases, then go out to the limo to start their honeymoon.