✨Chapter 14✨

I skipped to Saturday, just a little reminder💜

I wake up, sobbing, that dream always gets to me. I check the time through tear blurred eyes, 5:02 am. I start calming myself down and sit in bed. 

"I know he's not up, but I need him." I whisper as I grab my phone. (🍒= Awsten 💐= Lilly)

To 🍒:

I had that dream again, why doesn't it go away?

I put my phone down and lay there in silence. After a few minutes, my phone dings, confusing me a bit, so I pick it up. Awsten.

To 💐:

The one about Sadie?

To 🍒:

Yeah

To 💐:

Do you think you should tell me it again? Cause it went away for awhile when you did

To 🍒:

I think so. We we're all together having a party for some reason and I go out front. I sit on the porch steps when I see Sadie in the road, I run to go grab her and when the car goes by she's gone. She's gone and I can't help, but miss her all the time it's so hard without her around.

To 💐: 

I know, baby, I'm so sorry. We get to see her spot today though, so maybe you'll feel a little better.

To 🍒:

Maybe, thanks Aws, I love you❤️

I wipe the small amount of tears that fall down my face and smile softly.

To 💐:

No problem Lil, I'll see you at Lunch, I love you too!❤️

I shut off my phone and stand up, walking over to my window. I open the window and sit on the balcony. I sit there as I hear my door open, then someone walk over to the window and sit next to me. 

"Hey, Mia." I smile small. 

"Hey, Lil." Mia smiles small back. 

"We see her spot today." I say as I look back out at the pond. 

"Yeah, and we have lunch with the Knights." Mia smiles softly. 

"Yeah." I smile. 

"Today is gonna be good, I promise. If we cry, it'll be fine. That's how it's supposed to be." Mia reminds me. 

"Yeah." I nod as I hold her hand. 

We sit there for a long time and hear my door open. 

"Hey, Mia, are you in here?" Mia giggles as Calum looks for her. 

"Yeah, I'm on Lilly's balcony." Mia says as Calum starts coming to the window.

"You left, and the bed got cold." Calum whines. 

"Sorry." Mia says as she holds a laugh. 

"I'm cold, and I miss my baby." Calum whines a little more, then he sees me.

"O-oh, I-I didn't know Lil was out here, oh my god." Calum says as he blushes. 

"I'm sorry, baby." Mia laughs with me.