✨Chapter 5✨

I wake up scared and check the time. 3:25 am. Of course. I roll my eyes as I get up. I go to the bathroom then go downstairs. As I'm walking down stairs, I step a bit too hard on the creaky step. I groan, but remember, Mom is used to this. We both are, so she won't be scared. When my foot hit the ground, Lucy walked up to me, wagging her tail and jumping up a bit, so I would pet her. After I stopped petting her, I went to get a bottle of water out of the freezer. I put them in there every night incase I wake up in the middle of the night, which I do just about every night. I walk back up stairs, bringing Lucy with me. When we reach my room, I lay in bed, patting it, so Lucy would lay next to me. Lucy jumped up on my bed and I ended up falling asleep right away, which is really rare, but I'm glad it happened.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, 'Valentine' by 5sos, and Lucy licking my face. I'm feeling good today so I decide that I'll listen to music as I get dressed and everything. Since I'm feeling good, I plan to wear a dress to school.

I never wear dresses to school, but hey, I'm happy so, what's really going to stop me? I look at my dress

'Wow! I look good!' I grin, but then my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

I look at it and see it's Caidance.

"What's up?" I smile as Caidance sighs.

"I can't make it to school on time, again." Caidance says, and I could just see her rolling her eyes.

I frown a bit, but I know I'll see her later today.

"You know it's ok, I'll just see you at lunch." I smile a bit even though she can't see me.

"Alright, bye, Lilly, love you." Caidance says and I can hear her smile which makes me smile.

"Bye, Caidance, love you too!" I yell a bit, making her laugh.

I wait for her to hang up and finish straightening my hair. Then, I do some quick makeup, some black lipstick, eye liner, and some mascara. I head downstairs with Lucy and remember Mom had to go into work early. I feed Lucy, grab a water, and check the time. 6:35 am. I don't have to be at school till 8:30 am and I'll leave at 7:30 am to get there a bit early. I'll take the other car and get there at around 7:50 something, so I decide to take Lucy for a walk.

"Lucy, do you wanna go outside? Does Lucy wanna go outside? Huh, does the princess wanna go for a walk?" I start doing baby talk as Lucy runs over to me.

"She does, huh?" I ask, and by now, she's jumping all over.

I can't help, but laugh.

"Let me grab some treats and bags, then we'll go, alright?" I smile as she continues jumping.

"Sit. Good girl!" I smile as she sits down and I give her a treat.

I put her leash on, and we head out. We walk down the street since there's an area no one knows about. It's a small pond, and it's where I take Lucy. It settles her down. Normally, we sit and play a bit when we're there. Once we reach it, I see someone crying, so I automatically try to help since that's just how I am.