✨Chapter 8✨

Lilly's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, surprised I slept through the night and check the time and date, Saturday, October 11th, 8:00 am. I wake Lucy up so I can get dressed and brush my teeth. I put on a neon green jumper and some black ripped jean shorts. I head down to the kitchen and see a note on the table.

'Hey honey, I went to go have breakfast with Pam and I'm gonna head to the store after for the bbq, but I want you to clean up. The bbq is at 3 pm so I should be home before then and I'll text you when I'm on my way home. I'll see you later chicky, I love you ~ Mom ♡' she finishes the note with he heart she draws every time, making me smile.

I feed Lucy and grab something to eat and a water, then I check the time, 8:57 am. I grab the remote putting on my mix of Palaye, 5sos, and Younger Hunger and start cleaning, dancing and singing as I go. After I finish cleaning, I check the time, 9:49 am, I look at Lucy,

"We might as well go for a walk." She starts wagging her tail and goes back to eating.

After she finishes eating, I start walking over to the table next to the door to grab her leash. Then I hear a knock, so I open the door and see Awsten looking upset causing me to try to help him,

"Hey, Awsten, are you ok? What's wrong?" He doesn't look at me and stays quiet.

'He's never like this, ever.'

I move aside for him to come in, so he walks over to the couch and sits. Then he looks at me and pats next to him, so I sit there.

"I'm sorry I left when you said the nickname. I'm sorry I stormed out when I saw you with that guy. I'm sorry for being a dick." Awsten apologizes as he looks me in the eye and I grab his hand.

"Awsten, I understand you leaving. If you didn't it probably would have been really fucking awkward. "That guy" is Emerson, I've known him for years, if something was gonna happen, it would've already. Also, I don't think you're a dick. Why would I?" I ask softly as Awsten sighs and runs a hand through his red hair.

"I- I don't know, you said the nickname and it just reminded me of how much of a dick I was to you not even like a week ago. Then we just acted like it never happened and you're being so nice to me and I don't deserve it." Awsten says as if he's exhausted, making me let a soft smile make its way to my face.

"I don't think you're a dick and I missed you so much, of course I'm gonna forgive you. I missed hanging out with you and causing trouble. I missed the old Awsten and I finally have him back and I'm not letting him go. I love you, Awsten, you know that." I hug him and he holds me close, squeezing me.

"I love you too Lilly." Awsten whispers making me close my eyes as I wait for him to pull away.

Once Awsten let's go, I give him a smile that he returns easily.

"Now, do you wanna watch a movie to make up?" I ask as he nods.

"Ok, you pick, I'll grab a blanket and Lucy." I stand up and look at Awsten as he nods.

"Ok." He grabs the remote as I start to walk away.

I walk over to the hallway that's connected to the living room with the basement and linin closet, grabbing the blanket and closing the door. I walk out of the hallway straight into the living room seeing Awsten petting Lucy with his baby voice on and hyping her up on 'how good she is' and 'how she's the bestest doggy in the whole world.'

"You are such a good girl, aren't ya! Awww, such a princess! I love you, Lucy!" Awsten kisses the top of her head making me smile.

"Awwww, Awsten that's so cute!" I aw as he looks at me and blushes.