|Abracadaniel| Unwanted Wingmen

Requested By: user05907847

Genre: Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/F): Your Favorite Food
(F/FL): Your Favorite Flowers

(Y/N)'s POV

"Daniel! The movie's starting!"

"Coming!" Abracadaniel shouted from the kitchen along with the sound of kernels popping.

I grabbed my blanket as I wrapped it around myself, feeling comfortable as the movie played.

"Here you go, (Y/N)," ABD placed a mug of hot chocolate in front of me as he put a bowl of popcorn in the middle.

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing much, just the opening credits," I took a fistful of popcorn and shoved it into my mouth, eyes fixed on the screen.

"Are you sure Ice King won't be mad you're hanging out with me instead of him?" ABD nervously chuckled as he put down his cup.

"Well... I'll talk to him about it..." he answered, wrapping his blanket around him.

I felt ABD's arm hit me accidentally, making me tense up.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to..." he apologized, getting pinker than normal.

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to seem cool, "It's fine," I replied, sipping my hot chocolate.

Abracadaniel's POV

Near the end of the movie, I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

"So you think he-" I felt something rest on my shoulder, making me freeze. I looked over and saw (Y/N) sleeping peacefully.

I breathed out a smile as I rested my head on top of theirs, feeling drowsy myself as I adjusted both of us into a comfier spot.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N)'s POV

When I opened my eyes, I felt something on top of my head.

I looked up and saw Abracadaniel snoring softly. I felt my heart race from his sleeping face as I carefully, removed him, not wanting to wake him up.

I put him on the sofa and put his blanket over him, smiling at how cute he was.

Suddenly, someone started knocking on the door. I quietly walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

"Hey (Y-"

"-Shh... ABD's sleeping," I placed my index finger over my lips and pointed over to ABD.

"Oh, sorry..." Finn whispered as Jake stretched over to the wizard.

"Were you two having a movie date?" he teased with a knowing smile. I rolled my eyes as I tried to hide my pink cheeks.

"We were just hanging out, we always do movie nights at the end of the week," I explained as Jake stretched back to his normal size.

"Mhm..." he raised his brows up and down, making Finn laugh.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I placed my hand over his face, not wanting to see it.

"Now, what did you guys come here for?"

"Oh! We need you and ABD for a mission!"

"You do?" I raised a brow as they nodded enthusiastically. I looked back to ABD who was sleeping peacefully.