|Prince Gumball| Love and War

A/N: The song is "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab

Requested by: peetalo

Genre: Fathers and Boys Continuation

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun
An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun)

I saw thousands of banana guards lined up outside as my parents, Fionna and Cake, and Gumball got ready to fight.

'I can't believe that Roy jerk actually declared war... and I thought he was smart enough not to mess with us again...' I thought gripping the edge of the window.

Get out your guns, battles begun

Are you a saint, or a sinner?

If loves a fight, than I shall dieWith my heart on a trigger

"(N/N)?" Gumball called out bringing me back to reality.

"Y-yeah, gumdrop?" I said floating in front of him.

He gave me a warm smile and kissed me sweetly.

"You ready to kick some butt?" he winked making me giggle.

"You bet I am! But are you sure you want to join in on this? Don't you think it would be better if you were like our tactician in the distance?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me. I've fought a lot of things for my kingdom, and I would gladly give my life for you" he said kissing the back of my hand.

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting forWell baby, you are all that I adoreIf love is what you need, a soldier I will be

"Hey lovebirds!" Fionna called out making Gumball and I look at her.

"They're coming!" she warned taking out her sword and jumping out of the window.

"Girl it's night out get your night vision goggles first!" Cake nagged as she jumped down with two goggles in paw.

"C'mon sweetheart. Let's teach these royal pain the butt who's boss" mom said pulling me out of the window with dad right behind us.

'For Gumball/(Y/N)...' the two thought lighting a fire in them.

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight

"THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!" King Rory shouted through a megaphone while he and his family were in some sort of mobile thrones being lifted by his soldiers.

"WELL WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY!" dad shouted making us giggle and laugh a bit but King Rory did not like this at all.

"Soldiers! Get ready!" he shouted and I felt someone grasp my hand.