|Lemonhope| Freedom

Requested By: ILoveAnimation

Song/s: "Escapism" and "Be Wherever You Are" from Steven Universe

Genre: Platonic, Fluff (if you squint), Musician!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
Lyrics: The person is singing

(Y/N)'s POV

"TEN MILLION YEARS DUNGEON!!!" Lemongrab screeched as the guards threw me in a jail cell, along with my guitar.

"What the heck did I do!?" I shouted, gripping onto the bars as I glared at the earl.

"DUNGEON!" he screamed his response, making me wince.

I growled as I shouted profanities as the earl, raising my fist to him.

He shook his head as he walked away along with the guards, ignoring my outburst.

"Son of a..." I growled, kicking the bars.

I let out a huff as I sat down on the bed angrily, noticing the guitar splayed on the ground.

"Ah crap," I muttered, quickly reaching out to it.

I scanned the guitar at every angle, making sure nothing was damaged.

I strummed it lightly and adjusted the knobs, tuning it.

I sadly sighed as I tuned the guitar, playing a few chords.

'I guess it's better than getting eaten,' I shuddered at the memory of Lemongrab swallowing me whole, then spit me out.

"YOU'RE NOT MADE OUT OF CANDY!?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" I shouted as I tried to get rid of his spit from my body.

"UuuggghhhaaaaAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" Lemongrab screamed with his arms flailing, making me cover my ears and close my eyes tightly.

"TAKE THEM TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

I took a deep breath as I continued to play the guitar, feeling my body becoming lighter.

"Agh...!" I winced as I rubbed my arm, feeling the teeth mark Lemongrab oh so generously gave me.

I clicked my tongue as I continued to play the guitar.

I closed my eyes as the music filled my ears.

"I guess I have to face... That in this awful place," I side-eyed the door Lemongrab walked out of, "I shouldn't show a trace of doubt..."

I let out a sigh, regretting not listening to Princess Bubblegum's warning of this place.

"But pulled against the grain," I looked around my cell with the moonlight through the window was my only source of light.

"I feel a little pain that I would rather do without..." I grimaced again as my arm ached, making me stop.

I let out a groan as I rubbed my arm, massaging it gently before playing the guitar again.

"I'd rather be..." I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, "Free-ee-ee..." I smiled at the tune, "Free-ee-ee... Free..." I continued but fell out of my own trance.