|Lemongrab| Dating 101

Requested By: ILoveAnimation

Genre: Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(F/F): Your Favorite Food

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!" Lemongrab shouted with metal footsteps.

I turned around and saw Lemongrab standing straight with lemon guards surrounding behind him.

"Yes...?" I asked, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Do you have any activities planned this afternoon?" he asked, his eyes darting all around me.

"Well, Princess Bubblegum-" his face started to become red as his frown deepened, "-Cancelled our plans, so I'm free this afternoon," I finished, smiling a bit.

His face became normal while his expression became neutral.

"Very well. Would you like to accompany me to the Grass Lands?" he asked monotonously.

"But we are in Grass-"

"-A DIFFERENT PART! A different part of GrassLands!" he quickly corrected, his cheeks slightly turning pink.

I stifled a giggle and nodded.

"Sure, meet me here later," I agreed, making his lips curve up slightly.

I walked up to the Candy Kingdom and saw Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Finn, and Jake hanging out by the courtyard.

"PB!" I called out, running up to her.

"(Y/N)! I didn't expect to see you here so early," she smiled, putting down her teacup.

"About that," I muttered, scratching the back of my head, "Lemongrab asked me to something this afternoon, and his face was getting red, so-"

"-So you're ditching us for the Duke? And here I thought we were friends..." Marceline pouted playfully, making me roll my eyes.

"We both know it's not like that," I muttered as Finn and Jake walked up to us.

"What's up?" Finn asked, completely oblivious.

"(Y/N)'s going on a date with Lemongrab~," Marceline teased, floating away.

"Ooohhhh~ A date, you say?" Jake smirked, raising a brow.

"It's not a date,"

"Then what is it?"

"It's..." I stopped my train of thought in realization, "Come to think of it, he just told me to keep him company in the Grasslands."

"Then it is a date,"

"It's not."

"It is,"

"It's not,"

"It is,"

"It's not,"

"It's-"

"-Say no more," Princess Bubblegum smiled as she covered Jake's mouth,

"We can all hang out another time! It's better to make sure the duke doesn't do anything reckless," she let out a sigh as she let go of Jake.

"And (Y/N) has been a vital part of that," she continued, making me blush.

"Looking after your boyfriend, huh, (N/N)?" Marceline grinned, making me shoo her away.