1. Siblings

Taehyung's POV 💚

Midnight pack

"Finally, the last omega on earth!" said the alpha male before carefully sliding the silver knife to the omega's throat, causing blood to spurt and flow down her body causing her death instantly.

"Taehyung"

I was terrified that my entire body trembled. There was fire everywhere, lifeless bodies and blood scattered on the floor. In any pack, nobody is likely to withstand this kind of attack.

"Tae baby"

I witnessed everything: I watched him slide his knife to her throat and flick his lighter to start a fire on the hay. How he threw her cut off head into the massive fire he started. I witnessed how he slaughtered the person I love the most, my mother.

"Someone please help us."

*slap*

"Tae, baby!" Jisoo, my older sister said as worry can be seen on her face.

I sat up, and she pulled me into a tight, warm embrace right away. I can feel my tears streaming down my face as I felt her warmth.

"I still remember everything, like it just happened yesterday."

As soon as my sister's fingers began to gently rub my back in calming circles, I burst into tears.

"I'm really sorry, sweetie. I wish I could take back everything you witnessed that evening," Jisoo murmured, giving me an even closer hug without being too tight.

"Babies what's th- Oh my god Taehyung." Jin, the eldest among us siblings, rushed towards us when he saw me sobbing on my sister's shoulder.

"I truly apologize, Tae." Jin said as he bent down in front of me and uttered a whisper, "I should have properly covered your eyes that night." 

I withdrew from my sister's hug and turned to face my brother, who is now struggling to hide his tears and worry for me.

"Jin, it's not your fault," I replied, caressing his hands.

"You were so brave that evening. I couldn't thank you enough for keeping me and Jisoo safe that night despite your age." I added and pull him to a tight hug assuring him how lucky I am to have him.

I will never hold my brother responsible for what I saw that evening. He attempted to cover my eyes with his gentle, quivering fingers, but he was sadly unaware that he was unable to completely conceal them. Even yet, I'm grateful that he tried to be strong for Jisoo and I despite the age of 11. We know how frightened he was at the time, yet he still attempted to comfort us and be our strength.

""I'm sorry, Tae. I sincerely apologise," Jin murmured, releasing his hold on me. He continues to blame himself every time I have a nightmare, which hurts my feelings.

Fortunately, I noticed a hint of a smile on his face as I stated, "Jin, stop blaming yourself. You're the best brother Jisoo and I could ever have. If it's not you, then we don't want anyone."

"Group hug!! I love you fam." Jisoo exclaimed as the three of us gave each other a tight, warm embrace.

""I miss you both, dad and mum. It could have been perfect if you were here." was what I thought to myself.