62. unleashed

"Why are you here? What do you want?" Taehyung said with his fuming blue eyes, looking at the stairs. 

Everyone follows Taehyung's gaze to find it empty. They can't see anyone there, making most of them frightened.

"Tae, you're scaring the shit out of me." Hoseok said as he leaned closer to his mate. However, Taehyung didn't even bother to look away. Jungkook, on the other hand, started caressing his mate's thigh. Taehyung just smirked and started to talk again.

"What? Are you scared now? You look pale, dear." Taehyung said. 

"Taehyung, what the hell! Stop scaring us!" Ryujin got cut off by his mom, she knew that there's something going on and Taehyung is not just playing around. 

"Love? Who are you talking to?" Jungkook whispered. Taehyung looked at his mate with a smile and kissed him on the lips before he looked back at the still-empty space. 

"Come on. Show yourself." Taehyung said. 

"Shield the whole pack." Taehyung mindlinked everyone, making them even more scared.

"We don't know how." Jimin responded. 

"We don't have enough time, Jim. Just try it." Taehyung said through mindlink.

"Should I go there, mom?" Jungkook asked. 

"No need." Hye Kyo answered.

"Kids, just focus. Gather all your energy and think about the one you need to protect." Minyoung said through mindlink.

A couple of seconds had passed, and everyone's eye color had changed into their respective wolf eye color. They can't see it, but the whole pack was covered with white energy, protecting their land from anyone who would try to step over their boundaries and even leave their pack. 

Taehyung smirked as he knew that they made it right on time, and he's so proud of his friends for doing it, even if it's their first time.

"You two can't go anywhere." Taehyung stated.

Everyone still doesn't have a clue what's happening or who he was talking to, but they trust Taehyung. They trust him because he knows what he's doing. 

"Now, show yourself." 

And within a snap of a finger, Joy and Irene showed up out of nowhere, near the stairs to where Taehyung was looking.

Everyone gasped. Jungkook wanted to run towards them, but Irene pointed towards Jungkook, and the alpha wasn't able to move, not even a bit. 

"You want to play like this?" Taehyung said as he snapped his fingers, and the two started to whimper in pain.

Everyone's eyes widen. They couldn't believe that Taehyung was able to unleash his powers, as if he'd been doing it for so long. 

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

"How could you do that? You fucktard!" Irene asked, making Taehyung smirk before he opened his mouth once again. 

"There are things that you don't know. You may have fooled us once, but I wouldn't let you fool us twice." Taehyung responded, still seated on the couch as he caressed his baby bump. 

"You think so? Someone in this pack is more powerful than you and ready to snatch you, just waiting for the right moment. You're just a mere weak omega." Irene stated. 

"You think so? Try me then," Taehyung said. 

"Love! What the he-" 

"It's okay, love," Taehyung assured him. 

"You guys are protecting me and our babies. You're doing a great job." Taehyung stated through mindlink, making everyone smile. 

"We need to get them." Jong Suk said through Mindlink. 

"Let's do this, kids." Seo Joon responded.

"No! You can't just jump towards them. They're sorcerers, remember?" Hye Kyo reminded them, still protecting Taehyung.

"It's okay, Luna. I got them." Taehyung said as the two looked at each other. Hye Kyo was doubting him at first but nodded after a while. 

"You can do it anytime, Alpha, dad. Jungkook, get their attention." Taehyung said, making Jungkook smirked. 

"We're waiting. What's your next move now, Irene?" Jungkook said. Irene and Joy smiled at each other and snapped their fingers.

The two widen their eyes as if nothing happened to Taehyung. Jungkook smirked at the two girls who's standing dumbfounded. Irene then looked at Jisoo and snapped her finger. Everyone was scared for Jisoo's life because, unlike Taehyung and his pups, they were protecting them. However, little did they know that Taehyung and his pups were protecting them as well. 

Taehyung smirked at the two girls, who got even paler. 

"How brave of you to come into a battle unprepared," Taehyung said before he nodded. Seo Joon and Jong Suk immediately jumped towards the! two girls and pinned them on the floor. 

Taehyung then looked at them, and his expression changed in just a few seconds. His piercing eyes turned into blue, adorable eyes, and his smirking lips turned into pouting lips.

"The duality, damn!" Jungkook thought to himself while observing his omega.

"Sorry for being a meanie. I didn't mean to." Taehyung said as if he's really sorry, then he smirked once again. 

◽◽◽◽◽

Alright I've read all your comments and messages,
so starting today i'll be publishing
one chapter everyday for this book.
No specific time tho.

So yeah! I'll see you again tomorrow. 💜