51. Master

After about half an hour, everyone decided to return to the mansion because the heat outside had become unbearable.

They were walking back to the mansion when Taehyung felt dizzy.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned, holding Taehyung for comfort.

"I fee-" Taehyung was stopped short by his own as he collapsed onto Jungkook's arm, losing consciousness.

"Oh my god!!" Jin and Jisoo rush towards their sibling.

Jungkook instantly carried Taehyung and rushed to the clinic to have him checked. The rest of his friends trailed him from behind.

"What happened to him? Oh my God!!" Jin exclaimed.

"Relax, babe. It's just because of the heat," Namjoon said.

"Relax, my ass. How could you say that when my brother suddenly lost consciousness?" Jin responded, continuing to run.

When they arrived at the clinic a few minutes later, Jungkook carefully placed Taehyung on a hospital bed.

"What happened to him?" Irene asked, instantly checking Taehyung's pulse.

"He felt dizzy, then he just lost consciousness," Jungkook answered.

"Aside from dizziness, has he felt anything?" Irene questioned as she resumed her work and monitored Taehyung's condition. Jungkook smiled as he answered Irene.

"Well, he thr-"

"He threw up most of the time, he's so sensitive, he eats a lot these days, and he sleeps a lot. He's been so weird the last week. Does it count to your question?" Jin interrupted Jungkook and responded to Irene while still panting.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes before smirking. Irene, on the other hand, just widens her eyes.

"Kook, have you completed the mating process?" Irene asked.

"Yeah, we did," Jungkook said, smiling.

"You pervert! Why didn't you have him checked? You waited for him to lose consciousness. Oh gosh!" Jin said, still concerned for his brother.

"We were about to go here after lunch. Calm down," Jungkook responded.

Jin was going to say something, but Jisoo cut them both off before things heated up.

"So, what's wrong with him?" Jisoo questioned.

"There's nothing. I just need him to wake up, then I'll do the test," she said.

They kept talking until they heard Taehyung groan. Jungkook dashed towards his mate, touching his stomach.

"Love, are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who immediately clung to his alpha.

"I'm fine now. You smell great, Kookie," Taehyung said, burying his face closer to Jungkook's neck and closing the space as much as possible.

"Should I still check him, or would you just like to prove what I'm thinking?" Irene remarked, winking at Jungkook.

"No, please do the tests," Jungkook responded, smiling.

"Excuse me! Would you perhaps like to enlighten us?" Jin commented.

"I'll do the tests; can you wait for the results outside?" Irene kindly requested as everyone exited the clinic.

Irene then got right to work. She prepared an injection since she needed to draw blood to the omega. She also gave Taehyung a little urine collection bottle and requested that he give it to her when he peed. She also did an ultrasound to make sure.

She finished the test a few minutes later and already has the results.

"What's wrong with me?" Taehyung questioned Irene.

"Oh dear. Trust me, there's nothing wrong with you," Irene said, smiling.

Irene called them back to the room, and Jin began bombarding the unfortunate doctor.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is there anything I can do for my sibling? Anything I can help him with? Is it serious or can we cure it with medicine?"

"Oh my god, Jin, shut up, will you? You're overreacting again," Jisoo said, annoyed.

"Jin Hyung, promise me that whatever you hear, you won't get mad, okay?" Jungkook said as he sat next to his mate, and Taehyung quickly snuggled to him.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked, alarmed.

"Thank you, love," Jungkook answered, smiling warmly at his mate.

"What is going on?" Jin exclaimed.

"He's pregnant," Irene announced without warning, making everyone gasp in surprise.