52. Family

"Master, the omega is pregnant with twins." Irene said. The man on the other end of the call smirked.

"You know what that means?" The man said as he chuckled in satisfaction.

"N-no, sir." Irene responded anxiously.

"It only means I will be stronger, I will be unstoppable having the omega's blood and his twins' blood." the man on the phone said as he laughed in victory.

"That would be great, my lord. You will be the strongest creature alive by then."

"I know. Just keep an eye on that precious omega, make sure his pups are healthy."

"Will do, master." Irene said.

"And while you're making sure his pups are healthy, I will disturb them. You know what to do by then. Call your sisters, we'll meet you west." the man said, reminding Irene of their plan.

"Yes, Master. And also..."

"Can I go home? I really miss you, master." Irene added. The man on the other end just smirked.

"Come home on the weekend. I miss fucking you, angel. I miss your sweet wet pussy only for you, master." the man answered, making Irene smile and blush.

"Thank you, master. I'll see you on the weekend." Irene said before the man ended the call.

MANSION

On the other hand, the wolves went back to the pack's mansion to tell them the wonderful news. Of course, Jungkook is being overly protective of his mate, who's carrying two pups.

"My love, be careful! Let's walk slowly, okay?" Jungkook said, making the others laugh.

"Stop laughing! He's carrying a twin!" Jungkook snapped.

"Oh, we know for sure about that, Jungkook." Jin said as he rolled his eyes, still a bit annoyed by Jungkook for making his sibling pregnant for the first time they had sex.

"Are you tired? Would you like me to carry you instead?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. The omega just nodded; although he's not tired, he just wanted to smell his mate's scent. The past few days, he's been craving the alpha's scent.

Jungkook then carried the omega bridal style as he carefully walked towards the mansion, making sure not to stumble and hurt his three babies.

When they reached the mansion, the two head alphas and the two lunas were already sitting on the couch waiting for them since Jungkook had already mindlinked them, saying they had something to say.

"Oh my god! Son, are you alright?" Minyoung ran towards Taehyung, worried as she saw Taehyung being carried by his mate.

"Yes, mom. I'm perfectly fine," Taehyung said, smiling, before Jungkook carefully sat him on the sofa.

The rest then sat on the spacious couch, waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to spill the tea. Although they already knew about the news, of course they didn't want to ruin their moment.

"Dad, mom, Alpha, Luna," Jungkook said, looking at each of them with a smile on his face.

"Oh my! Don't tell me??" Hye Kyo said with eyes widening as she gestured for a baby bump on her flat tummy.

"Yes, mom!" Jungkook said as he started to gently run his hand on Taehyung's still-flat tummy.

"Oh my god! I'm having a grandchild!" Hye Kyo squealed in happiness as she hugged her husband, who's keeping an emotionless expression sitting next to her, but deep inside, the head alpha is also excited to meet his grandchild.

"Grandchildren, mom," Jungkook corrected.

"What?! Grandchildren?" Minyoung questioned.

"We're having twins, mom," Taehyung said, smiling at Minyoung.

The two lunas jumped and squealed in happiness. Seo Joon is just smiling and looking fondly at Taehyung and Jungkook. Jong Suk, on the other hand, finally smiled and congratulated the two.

They stayed in the living room, talking about Jungkook and Taehyung's unborn pups. They even made a bet about the gender and rank. They started thinking of names and who would be the twin's favorite uncle or aunt.

After they finished having lunch, Taehyung yawned and snuggled closer to his mate.

"Kook, I'm sleepy."

"Let's go to our room then, love. Can you walk? Or would you like me to carry you?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed comforting circles on his mate's tummy.

"Carry," Taehyung said, smiling beautifully at his alpha.

The two excused themselves and went upstairs to their bedroom, where, of course, Jungkook was still carrying his mate bridal style.

When they reached their bedroom, Jungkook asked Taehyung if he wanted to change his clothes, but he got a soft snore as a response, making him chuckle.

Jungkook then gently laid his sleeping beauty on their soft bed, which the omega immediately cuddled closer to Jungkook, never wanting to let go of his mate. Jungkook was admiring Taehyung while sleeping, gently patting his thigh. He still can't believe that they will be having a twin.

"I never wanted to be tied to anyone before; I even doubted the bond between mate's, but now I'm so excited to build a family with him. My mate, my omega, my love."