19. Inside out

After a few minutes, the wolves arrived at the mansion. Luna Hye Kyo of Blood Moon welcomes them.

"Hey, kids. How was your day at school?" Hye Kyo asked, pecking Jungkook on the cheek.

"It was fine, but quite boring," Sehun responded, causing Hye Kyo to roll her eyes.

"Go to your rooms now, change your clothes, rest for a bit, and then go to the garden; I have a surprise for you," Hye Kyo remarked, winking at her son, who is beaming at her like a bunny.

"Thank you, Luna," Taehyung whispered as she pressed a delicate kiss across his cheek, causing him to blush.

"I'll wait for everyone by 7, okay?" Luna said as everyone nodded and departed to their respective rooms.

The wolves then proceeded to their rooms to change into something more comfortable. They rest for an hour before heading to the garden. Everyone was impressed at how perfect the setup was.

There are five cubicles with pillows, blankets, and a little table for each person. There are also screen projectors, fairy lights, balloons, and a few decorations. Of course, Luna Hye Kyo did not forget to set up a food bar for everyone.

(A/N: Just imagine it at night with fairy lights

(A/N: Just imagine it at night with fairy lights. 😂)

"Wow, Luna, it's so magical," Jisoo exclaimed, admiring the decorated garden. Everyone was astounded at how their backyard transformed into a wonderful movie theater.

"It's so perfect," Taehyung murmured, scanning the area. Jungkook, on the other hand, was looking at Taehyung, admiring how beautiful and innocent he looked under the fairy lights.

"You like it?" Hye Kyo questioned.

"Luna, I love it. This is so wonderful. Thank you for the surprise," Taehyung remarked, flashing his boxy smile that made everyone coo at his cuteness. Before leaving, Hye Kyo pecked Taehyung on the cheek.

"Enjoy, kids," Hye Kyo said, winking at his son once again..

Each mated wolf had a seat in their own cubicle made of pillows, and Jungkook noticed that there was only one cubicle remaining, but he and Taehyung didn't have one yet.

Jungkook mindlinked her mother after noticing that she had planned it herself.

"Mom, seriously?! There's only five cubicles. Did you forget that me and Taehyung are not mates?"

"Son, just because you two are not mates doesn't mean you can't sit beside each other. Come on."

"What if he doesn't want?"

"You'll never know if you'll never try. Now shut up, your dad and I will give you a sibling. Don't disturb us."

Jungkook mentality rolled his eyes at his mother for being so playful, but he enjoys it nonetheless. He likes how he and her mother have created a bond as if they are just friends, similar to how he and his father do, but his mother is far cooler than his father.

Jungkook then walks towards Taehyung, who is now sitting on one of the cubicles made of pillows.