8. 18th birthday

Following their introductions, Jong Suk, Hye Kyo, their son Jungkook, and their four dependable warriors gave the others a tour of their pack.

Jin asked his brother, Jisoo included, via mindlink, "Hey Tae, You okay?"

"Yea, I'm just happy that V is finally back. We still have a lot to talk though. Right V?"

"Hell yeah," V answered.

RJ exclaimed, "Hey V. Welcome back!" Jin's wolf

Sooya, Jisoo's wolf, said, "Let's run once everything is settled. I missed you V."

Using mindlink, Taehyung responded to Jin, Jisoo, and their wolf, saying, "Alright, quiet now y'all," which caused the three of them to giggle.

The three Kims were unaware that Sehun, Namjoon, and Jungkook were occasionally glancing at them. Just amazed at the three's beauty.

"I believe they are communicating via mindlink," Sehun said to Jungkook, and Namjoon through mind link

"Sure they are. Aren't they cute when giggling. I want to pinch my mate's cheeks" responded Namjoon.

"Spare me will you? Taehyung is not even my mate why did you include me in this Kim talk?" answered Jungkook.

"Because you're checking him from time to time. Aren't you interested in him?"

"Shut up, Sehun." Jungkook responded, then ended their conversation through mindlink 

While the four warriors periodically check in on their mate, they carry on exploring the entire pack. Similar to how Sehun and Jisoo, Hoseok and Ryujin are becoming very close and comfortable with one another as well. But, because Jimin and Jin are not just an alpha but a sassy alpha, Namjoon and Yoongi are finding it difficult to approach their mates.

Everyone returned to the mansion for lunch after exploring the entire pack. At the moment, everyone is seated around a long table, with the luna sitting next to the head alphas at either end.
The four pairs of newly found mates are seated next to each other; Namjoon and Jin have already made progress, but Jimin and Yoongi are still bickering. Taehyung was sitting next to Minyoung, and Jungkook sat across his mother.

Jungkook is still occasionally observing Taehyung, studying every gesture, every motion, the way he speaks—not to mention his comforting tone of voice—the way he smiles—it's so cute—the way he pouts his lips, and his habit of licking them to prevent them from becoming dry.

Jungkook is confused as to why Taehyung's impact on him and his wolf is so powerful when he isn't even their mate, given that he has only met him for a few hours. Additionally, given that Jungkook is a trueblood alpha, which implies that his sense of smell is superior to all other ranks, Jungkook finds it puzzling that he is unable to detect the beta's scent.

"Tomorrow, boys will show you around the university. They can drive you as well since almost everyone here are mates." Jong Suk offered.

"It's okay alpha we can drive our own car." Jimin said,

Hoseok remarked, "I'll drive Ryujin," peppering his mate's shoulder till the girl beta blushed.

"I'll also drive Jisoo," Sehun declared.

"I'm able to drive," Jisoo responded

"I understand, but you won't," Sehun said, entwining their hands beneath the table.

Namjoon smiled at Jin and said, "I'll drive Jin too." Jin said nothing, only rolling his eyes.

Yoongi stated, "I'll drive Jimin. End of conversation."

"I said I ca-" Jimin started to object, but Yoongi interrupted him right away.

"I said end of convo"

While the others are merely focusing on the two mates who are constantly arguing, Jungkook is keeping his gaze fixed on Taehyung, the trueblood alpha is in awe of how gorgeous the said beta's smile is.

 "I'll drive Taehyung then." Jungkook spoke loud enough for everyone to hear

Taehyung remarked with a lovely boxy smile, "Oh you don't have to, I can drive myself but thank you."

How lovely his smile is, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Are you sure?" asked Jungkook.

"Yes, certainly. I appreciate the offer tho," Taehyung answred.

 Even if he truly wanted to be with the younger, Taehyung is not his mate, so he doesn't want to be as demanding as his friends to their mates.

"So Taehyung, I heard you'll be turning 18 next month." Jong suk said

"Yes alpha. Although i think we're still in your pack by that time"

"Here, we can celebrate your birthday here, dear." Hye Kyo answered.

"It's okay Luna. We already asked for your help I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"Don't think that way. You and the rest of the pack are not trouble. And it'll be your 18th birthday, it's a very important event for us wolves since that will be the time you'll meet your mate and gain your power." Hye kyo stated

Unconsciously taking a deep breath Jungkook expressed his displeasure upon hearing of Taehyung's mate. The fact that the so-called beta isn't the trueblood alpha's mate annoyed him.

"Don't worry about it dear. Me and Luna Minyoung will make sure to plan your 18th birthday."

Taehyung then stopped arguing after that.
"Thank you, Luna"

All of them spent the evening chatting and enjoying their meal as they got to know one another better. Jungkook continues to occasionally glance at Taehyung, delighting in his delicate and lovely features.

After an hour, all of them made the decision to end the day. Except for Hoseok and Ryujin, who chose to share a room to sleep in, everyone went to their own rooms.