59. Chosen mates

"One last question," Jin said. 

"What is it?" Hye Kyo asked. 

"Why does Taehyung's hair change on its own?" 

Hye Kyo just smiled at Jin before he looked at Taehyung, and by the time they looked at the omega, his eyes changed color, indicating V, his wolf, taking over his human. 

"I'll be the one to answer your questions," V stated, smiling at everyone. 

"Well, the answer is simple. Every time his hair color changes, it only means we're gaining our strength, our power. And as you can see, our hair color now is blue, a color indication of our rank. That only means we have already gained our powers. We only need to figure out how to let it out. Me and Taehyung together," V stated, making everyone nod in understanding. They were all amazed and excited to witness Taehyung's power. 

"One more," Jin said. 

"What is it?" V asked.

"What's the meaning of the moon shining on your neck? You and Jungkook?" Jin said. 

"Oh, yes. Good question," Jimin said, and everyone agreed as well. 

"I think it's my time to explain love." Jk said as everyone flinched in shock when Jk suddenly took over his human

"The reason why they have a moon-like tattoo on their napes is because Jungkook and Taehyung are not just your typical mates." Jk stated, making everyone even more confused. 

"Because he's a goddess while Jungkook is his guardian and mate at the same time?" Jisoo asked. 

"Well, that also counts, but the reason for the moon on their necks is because they are a chosen mates." JK said as he pulled Taehyung closer to him. 

"What's that???" Yoongi asked a bit annoyed because although he's sleepy however curiosity took over his mind and soul.

"Chosen mates are designed to be together even before they were born. No matter what happens, destiny will find its way for the two to be together. If they tried to mark someone else, that girl or boy will just die" Taehyung said

"Ohhhh," everyone said in sync. Now that they understand, all the questions they have on their minds are now answered. 

When everyone was satisfied with the information they heard, they all decided to call it a day since it's already 2 a.m. Everyone went to their respective rooms and fell into a deep slumber. 

The next day, all the younger wolves are still fast asleep, while Hye Kyo and Jong Suk are talking to the new doctor for their pack. They also hired a new nurse to help the new doctor with his tasks. They figured out that Irene is a traitor since she just vanished out of nowhere.

"So, Minjae, you're a registered nurse?" Jongsuk asked.

"Yes, alpha," Minjae answered.

"Do you also have experience with pregnant wolves?" 

"Yes, Luna. I was assigned to the operating room before, so I do have experience assisting with wolves giving birth. Not just that, I was also assigned to the nursery, so I know how to properly take care of the newly born pups," Minjae answered, smiling at the two. 

"That's good to hear. Well, do you think you can start today?" Hye Kyo asked. 

"Yes, Luna. Definitely," Minjae responded. 

They asked Minjae to wait in the lobby as they still needed to interview the new doctor for
their pack.

"So Doctor Park Bogum, right?" Hye Kyo asked. 

"Yes, Luna," Bogum answered.

"Can you also handle pregnant women and men?" Hye Kyo asked. 

"Yes, Luna. Actually, that's my specialist. I made sure that both parents and their lovely unborn pup were healthy," Bogum responded with a big smile on his face. 

"So can you start today? My son's mate is pregnant, and we wanted to make sure they are healthy," Jong Suk added. 

"Of course, Alpha. It is my pleasure to take care of the future Luna throughout his pregnancy," Bogum answered.

After the interview, Jong Suk and Hye Kyo gave Bogum and Minjae a tour around the pack and the hospital. The two then started to work at the hospital, with Bogum as the new doctor and Minjae as an assistant.

"I'll see you soon.... my omega"

◽◽◽◽◽

Sorry for not updating for a couple of days,
i hope you saw my post on my announcement board. 💜
Anyway who do you think is the bad guy? 🤔

Also "the heirs night" is already complete and
as promised "Married to Mr. Jeon" is now up.
You can also check that.

See you next update. 💜