33. Locket necklace

By the time everyone returned to the Blood Moon Pack Mansion, it was ten o'clock at night. With a grin on his face, Taehyung lay on his bed.

After several minutes, there was a knock on his door.

Taehyung grinned and sat up, saying, "Come in."

"Ahh, finally! It was difficult to please your mate. We only wanted to spend one night sleeping with you, but he whined as if we were taking you away from him. Gosh! "Jin remarked, rolling his eyes, which made his siblings chuckle.

Jin and Jisoo hugged their brother and plopped down on the comfortable bed.

"I miss this!" Jisoo stated.

"Me too," Taehyung responded.

They remained flat on the bed, facing the ceiling. 

"Did Namjoon and Sehun whined like a baby as well when you told them you're going to sleep in my room?" Taehyung wanted to know. 

"Sehun did. He even kneel just for me to stay in our room. I thought he's already proposing," Jisoo answered, making the two giggle. 

"How about Namjoon?" Jisoo asked their eldest. 

"He did not. He has been a very understanding mate. In fact, he even told me to enjoy our night," Jin stated, thinking about his mate made him smile.

"What did Jungkook give you for your birthday?" Jin asked as he shifted his body to the side, facing his brother, who lay in the middle. Jisoo mirrors Jin's actions and now faces Taehyung.

"This," Taehyung remarked, displaying an elegant heart-shaped red diamond band on his ring finger.

Jisoo and Jin sat up, both gasping in shock.

"Has he already proposed?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh my god, that trueblood alpha, is he in a hurry? He didn't even let Namjoon propose to me first. Oh my god!" Jin said, rolling his eyes and fanning himself with his hands. 

"No, no, no. It's just a prom-" Taehyung was interrupted when Sehun and Namjoon stormed into Taehyung's room.

"What happened? I felt your emotion, babe," Namjoon asked with a troubled expression.

"Me too. Why are you so. shocked?" Sehun added.

The three just rolled their eyes at the two intruders.

"Yes, we're perfectly fine. We're just having a little chitchat. Now, shoo!!" Jin answered as he stood up and gently pushed the two out of the room.

"Boo, don't block your thoughts," Sehun cried from behind the closed door.

"Nope! I won't do that. It's siblings night. I'll see you tomorrow!" Jisoo said, and the three of them laughed.

The three then sat on the bed, backs leaning on the headboard. 

"So? How's Jungkook so far?" Jin questioned. 

"Well...he's very... gentle. As if I'm so fragile," Taehyung responded with flushed cheeks. 

"Tell me how gentle he is after you complete the mating process." Jisoo went on to say 

"Right. Let me remind you that he's a trueblood alpha. So good luck to your tiny hole, baby," Jin remarked, laughing. 

"Ahh Jin," Taehyung remarked, causing the two to coo at their brother.

"So, it's not an engagement ring but a promise ring?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. He said it's a reminder that his heart belongs only to me." Jisoo and Jin exchanged glances before pretending to puke.

"Ahhh, Jin, Jisoo!" Taehyung whined, pouting his plump lips.

""Cringe, oh my gosh!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Is he really a trueblood alpha?" Jin stated as the three chuckled.

"But sincerely, I'm delighted to hear that your mate accepted you, and I know Jungkook will protect you at any cost," Jin responded, staring at Taehyung with full affection.

"Siblings hug," Jisoo murmured, sandwiching their little brother in a tight, caring hold.

They pushed away from the hug and took the wine bottle from the side table. Jin poured the pricey wine into glasses and handed them to his siblings.
The three took a sip from the glass before starting to converse again.