81. Lingerie

"I just want to try something I heard when we're still attending university," Jungkook said, smirking at Taehyung, whose face turned red as tomato as he smelled the change from his alpha's scent.

Taehyung gulped as the temperature in the room changed. After their wedding and party, the two didn't have time to make love as both of them were tired from the ceremony. Everything that happened was overwhelming for Taehyung: the ceremony, the proposal, the surprised wedding, and his mother showing up to walk him in the aisle. So after the wedding and party, the omega immediately fell asleep once they went back to their room.

"I'll just change. It's quite cold here." Taehyung said as he rushed to the bathroom, making Jungkook chuckle.

Taehyung immediately locked the door to the bathroom before he sighed. He then walked towards the sink, pulled one of the wooden drawer boxes, picked a small brown box, and placed it in the sink. A smile formed on Taehyung's lips as he gently pulled out the piece of blue clothing from the box. Taehyung expected that they would have a steamy night, so he already prepared in advance without his husband knowing.

"It's time to use you, baby." Taehyung thought to himself as he continued to admire the lingerie he bought with his friends and siblings a few months ago.

" Taehyung thought to himself as he continued to admire the lingerie he bought with his friends and siblings a few months ago

He really doesn't know how Lisa triggered him to buy such exposing lingerie. If he's being honest, he should've just stripped in front of his mate instead of buying expensive lingerie that can't even hide his cock.

A small giggle left Taehyung's mouth, part of him was extremely excited about his alpha's reaction to seeing him in seductive lingerie. He's not sure how Jungkook will react since it's his first time wearing such exposed lingerie. Sure, he does wear lingerie, but not as exposed and kinky as the one he bought, and it's been a while since he last wore lingerie since he got pregnant.

Taehyung then excitedly stripped out of his casual clothes and immediately wore the lingerie he bought. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, and a beautiful smile formed on his lip.

He was satisfied with the lingerie he bought. The color complements his skin, especially his blue hair; his curves were showing pride, the ribbon was beautifully lying on top of his pelvic region as if his dickey were a gift, the choker hugging his neck made him look more tempting, not to mention the thin string emphasizing how round and huge his bum was. He looks so tempting and inviting—a full-course meal indeed.

"Love, I'll turn off the lights now, but I'll leave the lamp shades open." Jungkook yelled from their room.

"Wait, love. I'll be the one to turn off the lights. Can you just please prepare our bed instead?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay, no worries." Jungkook responded.

Taehyung bit his lips. He doesn't want Jungkook to turn off the lights, as he wants to clearly see his husband's reaction. And when they make love, he wants to see his alpha's face, as it's turning him on even more. Of course, the same goes for Jungkook.