65. Distraction

Swollen eyes, a puffy and moist face from crying and sweating constantly, trembling lips, uneven breathing, body shivering in terror, and blood on his hand... blood.

"blood!! fuck!!"

"SHIT, LOVE!!

Jungkook dashed towards his crying friend and drew him into a reassuring embrace.

"MOM! DAD!" Jungkook screamed in anxiety, forgetting that he could mindlink his parents for speedier communication. However, minutes have passed, and they haven't received any help yet.

"DAD! MOM! HELP US!" Jungkook asked for help again, but this time by mindlink.

"Love, calm down for me, please. I'm sorry. Please calm down. I promise everything will be alright. Just... please be strong for me, for our pups." Jungkook begged, unable to contain his emotions as tears streamed down his face. The two were interrupted by Hye Kyo and Jong Suk storming into their rooms.

"What ha-OH MY GOD!!" Hye Kyo couldn't continue her sentence as she noticed the blanket stained with blood.

"TAE!! LOVE!" Jungkook shouted as Taehyung lost consciousness.

"Jungkook, hurry, let's bring him to the hospital." Hye Kyo exclaimed, terrified.

Jungkook instantly carried his mate in a bridal style and dashed downstairs, hurriedly yet carefully. When Jong Suk and Hye Kyo unlocked the massive door to the heir mansion, the two promptly shifted into their wolf, with Jungkook ridding his dad's wolf form while tenderly carrying his omega.

"Please, my love, be strong for me. Twins, please don't do this to mommy and daddy." Jungkook thought to himself as JK, his wolf, cried inside.

After only two minutes of running, they arrived at the hospital on the west side of their pack. They returned to their human shape, and fortunately, Jong Suk was able to grab blankets to wrap over their naked bodies while they waited for Sehun to fetch their clothes. Luckily, Jong Suk quickly mindlinked Sehun once they had transformed into wolves.

Jong Suk wrapped the blanket around Hye Kyo to cover her bare body before doing the same for himself, and then the three dashed towards Minjae to help them.

"Oh shit!" Minjae said upon seeing Taehyung's condition, as he immediately led the way to the emergency department. Jungkook carefully placed Taehyung on the hospital bed, and Minjae instructed them to wait outside while he carried out his duty.

He checked Taehyung's condition, and he did the same for the twins. Fortunately, the babies are still alive, as he can still hear their heartbeats using the doppler. After a few minutes, Minjae exited the emergency room, only to be met by Taehyung's friends and family, who rushed towards him.

"Is he okay? Our babies? What happened?" Jungkook questioned Minjae, eager to know what had happened to his omega and the twins.

"He almost had a miscarriage," Minjae stated, causing everyone to gasp and tears to well up in their eyes.

"But he's fine now, the babies are still alive, but as I mentioned earlier, their heartbeats are weakening." Minjae remarked as everyone sighed heavily in concern and frustration.

"I also tried calling Bogum, but he's not answering my calls. He needs to check Taehyung for medication." Minjae added.

"Can we see him?" Jin asked.

"You can once he wakes up. But for now, let him rest first. He needs a lot of rest." he responded. Everyone just nodded and returned to their seats.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was enraged; his eyes flashed crimson red, making everyone shiver at his dominating presence. Of course, except for Hye Kyo and Jong Suk, who share Jungkook's rank.