77. Full moon

Taehyung woke to Jin's excited noise. He looked around, and he noticed that he's not in his or Jungkook's room but instead in the twins room. He saw everyone present and gathered around the twins.

He saw Jungkook holding their baby boy; he's sure about it as the baby was wrapped in a blue blanket. Jin, on the other hand, was holding their baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket. Taehyung then smiled, seeing that everyone was admiring their babies so much that they didn't even notice that he's already awake.

He was so eager to see their babies, so he sat up, and to his surprise, he didn't feel any pain considering he just had a C section. He then giggled in awe. 

"Oh yeah. I can heal anything except from my soreness caused by my horny alpha." Taehyung thought to himself, making Jungkook giggle as well.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who's already walking near him carrying both their babies.

"You just woke up, and you're already thinking about you being sore?" Jungkook stated as he pecked Taehyung's head.

"Can I carry them?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook carefully placed the sleeping alpha on his mate's left arm and the omega on his mate's right hand. The baby Omega was awake, and when he felt Taehyung's warmth, a smile immediately formed on his tiny lips, making the two coo at his cuteness.

"He looks like you, love." Jungkook said as he sat behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his family.

"And our baby girl looks like you, love." Taehyung stated.

Taehyung was still enjoying the two in his arms, but the baby Omega started crying.

"What is it, my love?" Taehyung softly asked as he pecked the baby's forehead.

"I think he's hungry." Taehyung added.

"We just fed them, Tae." Jin said as he carefully got the sleeping alpha on Taehyung's arm and carried her so Taehyung could calm the crying baby omega.

"Love, I think the one who keeps kicking you every time he hears me talk is him and not the alpha." Jungkook stated. Taehyung was still trying his best to stop the baby Omega from crying, but he couldn't

"Why do you say so?" Taehyung asked.

"Give him to me." Jungkook said, and Taehyung gently gave the baby to Jungkook. And to his surprise, the omega baby stopped crying the moment he felt that he was back in his alpha father's arms.

"But isn't he Omega? How come he's so strong?" Taehyung asked.

"Love, you're Omega as well, but you're stronger than me." Jungkook stated.

"We are stronger together, love." Taehyung corrected his alpha.

Jungkook, just smile and give Taehyung a sweet and loving kiss.

"So did you already decide for their names? It's easier to address them rather than baby omega and baby alpha." Yoongi stated, making everyone laugh.

"Right." Taehyung agreed.

"So? What's baby Alpha's name?" Jisoo asked.

"Ayla." Jungkook answered as he smiled at Taehyung.

"Where does that come from?" Sehun questioned.

"It's Turkish origin, which means moonlight." Taehyung answered, making everyone smile.

"Oh my gosh! That was lovely, you named her after your mom." Jimin stated.

"How about baby Omega?" Hoseok asked.

"Ambrose." Taehyung answered.

"What does it mean?" Ryujin asked.