28. Special wolf

Everyone was gathered in the same room that they had decorated to celebrate Taehyung's birthday, including Hye Kyo, Jong Suk, Seo Joon, and Minyoung. Everyone sat comfortably on the foam that lay on the floor.

They're still processing the fact that Taehyung and Jungkook are actually mates. Hye Kyo, on the other hand, can't contain her joy since she believes the two are indeed mates before they even know it.

However, what is making them believe they are dreaming, or, should we say, the five alphas from the Blood Moon Pack, is the belief that Taehyung is actually an omega, a last trueblood omega.

Taehyung was seated between Jungkook's legs because the alpha didn't want to let go of the omega. His arms tightened over the omega's waist, embracing him from behind. He's buried his face in the omega's neck, inhaling his enticing scent. His mate's soft, flowery, and strawberry scent, which he had been missing ever since he first smelled it,

"Jungkook son, don't squeeze him too much!" Hye Kyo exclaimed, noticing her son crushing the omega in his warm embrace.

"It's okay, Luna. I feel safe in his arms." Taehyung smiled as he ruffled Jungkook's hair, causing the alpha to smile while his face remained buried on the omega's neck.

"Could you show us your blue eyes again?" Yoongi asked, still comprehending what he had witnessed. In a brief second, Taehyung's eyes turned blue, matching his newly transforemed hair.

"Better?" V asked as he took over his human.

Jungkook looked at his mate and returned V's stare with red eyes, signifying that his wolf had also taken over his human form.

"Woaaah! That's so cool," Yoongi remarked.

"V, is that you?" Jin asked.

"Yes."

"I have a question thought"

"Ask away."

"How come you knew the name of Jungkook's wolf?"

"We knew we were mates ever since Taehyung stepped into this mansion," JK answered, causing everyone's mouth to form an O shape while remaining bewildered.

"Huh? How? I mean, I understand that Jungkook wasn't able to recognize his mate because of the ring our mom gave Taehyung since he just turned 18 a few minutes ago." Jin asked, a bit puzzled.

"JK and I can communicate without our humans' knowledge," V said with a smirk on his face.

"How come? our wolves can do that?" Ryujin wondered.

"Spacial wolves can do that. Not every wolf can do that since our wolves are part of us; we are like one. It's very rare to find a wolf who can live on their own even if he or she is in a human form," Jong Suk answered.

"Special? What do you mean?" Namjoon questioned about the new information.

Jk and V simply smirked, and neither of them said anything else while everyone else remained curious.

"What about the moon? The one that's shining on your neck? Same with Jungkook?" Jisoo asked, while everyone waited expectantly for an answer, having never seen anything like this before.

"We will tell you everything when the time comes, right, mom?" JK responded to Jisoo's question. Everyone turned to look at Hye Kyo, who was simply smiling at them, before returning their attention back to the newly found mates. Everyone sighs in despair since they all expected the answers, but the two wolves left them wanting to know more.

"I think we should all get some sleep. It's already 2 a.m. and we have a big celebration for Taehyung, remember?" Minyoung stated as everyone nooded. V and JK allowed their human to take charge again.

"Sleep with me tonight, love," Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, making him blush at the thought of finally sleeping with his mate. Of course, we can't forget the affectionate term Jungkook just called him. Taehyung was unable to speak and simply nodded.

Everyone walked out of the room and went to their own rooms. There are now more available rooms at the house because everyone is sharing a room with their mates.

"Hey son, no birthday sex, okay? We don't want a limping birthday boy later," Hye Kyo stated, beaming at his son.

Jungkook grinned. "I can take him, gentle mom." Taehyung softly slaps Jungkook's toned chest while his face blushes again.

Hyekyo wraps Taehyung in a warm embrace before heading to her chamber with her spouse.