13. All wishes come true

The head alpha and luna of the midnight pack were called into Jong Suk and Hye Kyo's office at the Blood Moon Pack that same day.

The two remained confused about Taehyung and the small tattoo they discovered when they arrived at their pack. Seo Joon and Minyoung arrived at the office within a few minutes. Jong Suk extended his hand to the couch, inviting them to have a seat.

The two then sit across from Hye Kyo and Jong Suk, who are also seated on the couch side by side.

"What's the matter? Do we have an update with the attackers?" asked Seo Joon. "

"We're still looking into it," Jong Suk replied, and Seo Joon nodded, sensing that they were about to discuss something big, serious, something...... honest."

"Actually, we wanted to talk about.... Taehyung," Hye Kyo stated, as Seo Joon and Minyoung's eyes widened but nodded regardless.

"Is there something you would want to tell us about him? Something special about him?" said Hye Kyo. 

"Let's both be honest, shall we? Because we want to tell you something too," Jong Suk went on to say.

The head alpha and luna of the midnight pack nodded.

"Before we tell you something about him, I wanted to let you know first that we hide it because it's not our story to tell, and also because this secret is a big deal, not just for our pack but for Taehyung's safety as well," Seo Joon said. Hye Kyo and Jong Suk were aware of it and didn't feel betrayed by the two for keeping something important hidden.

"Are you aware of blue moon pack?" Minyoung asked as Jong Suk and Hye Kyo nooded and waited for her to continue the story.

"The Blue Moon Pack was headed by the late alpha Soo Hyun. Their pack was known to have the most outstanding wolves when it comes to visual. That is because of the clan of their luna, a true blood omega, the late Luna Yea Ji." Minyoung began

"Soo Hyun and Yea Ji are mates and had a first child, his rank is same as his father

"Soo Hyun and Yea Ji are mates and had a first child, his rank is same as his father. Few years had passed, Yea Ji got pregnant again, this time a baby girl and she's a beta. Yea Ji was happy, but she was so eager to have a child with the same rank as hers which Soo hyun agreed. They tried to have a baby again but until one day, Yea Ji had a car accident which made her body severely damaged. Although Soo Hyun is an alpha and with every lick on his mate's wound it will heal immediately however there is one thing he can't heal. It is the fact that Yea Ji can't have another baby" Minyoung said, her face displaying sadness, but she carried on telling the tale while the three wolves listened to every word.

"When she discovered that she could no longer conceive, she was so upset that she refused to speak to anyone. She closed her doors to everyone, including her mate. A year had passed, yet she remained the same: a sad, depressed Luna. Her beautiful grin fades, her laughter turns into tears, her bloom turns to darkness, and her dazzling eyes turn lifeless. She is not the same Luna anymore. She was heartbroken since she truly wanted to have a child with the same rank as hers." She paused for a moment to recover her breath before continuing.