5:LET LOOSE

JESSICA

After what felt like an hour trying to crack his hard shell,Liam finally let me come with to the downtown club.

The club scene had never really been mine but I had promised him that I'd have fun. I knew he only let me come with only to prove his stupid hypothesis that I couldn't let loose.

The first thing we did was to take ourselves to the bar. I scanned the room as Liam spoke to the barman and I was not in any way surprised to see that the room was a sea of drunk guys and barely clothed girls whose bravery I applauded.

Who wore a crop top and stilettos in this frigid weather?I was far from feeling bad for them when the door kept opening and closing, letting the extreme cold in. I actually thought it served them well, it was absurd of them to risk catching a cold simply to impress stupid grease monkeys and score a couple of free drinks.

Well, I was all comfy and warm in my jeans and a hoodie and I was glad when Liam didn't seem to have a problem with it. He probably also figured it was for the best to avoid drunk guys preying on me.

Everything was how I had imagined and saw on TV, except there was no music but that would be fixed in less than ten minutes as I had heard from some guy messing with the cables.

"Here"Liam handed me a red cup with whatever goodness knew.

"What's this?"I questioned, hoping it wasn't alcohol.

"Orange juice,"Liam said, hardly looking at me as it was now his chance to scan the room.

"Are you sure there isn't any alcohol in this?"

"I would love to see you drunk but no, it's just orange juice."Suspiciously,I brought the cup to my nostrils and there was no hint of alcohol. I could also taste nothing weird.

"I believe you"

"That seems like fun,"Liam said and I followed his eyes and oh boy had I just lost my innocence. Two crazy girls were literally making out at the corner of the room. Eew, what the hell was wrong with people?

"That is so foolish and disgusting, who makes out in public unless they wanna be famous and branded sluts?"I said with disgust unconcealed in both my voice and face.

"Sluts? Why should they be branded as such for having fun, for being themselves?"

I could feel it coming and I knew there was no way Liam would back down before earning his triumph, well neither would I.

"Because sex is sacred, Liam. It should be done in private. When did it become a public display of affection? What happened to manners and self respect?"

It was like I had added gasoline to fire when Liam said,"Well, self respect? Is that how you justify your uptightness? Jess, you are afraid of being yourself, you don't wanna come out because you're afraid of people like yourself, you know they're gonna judge you. Just be yourself and forget society's standards of self respect"

What the hell was he saying to me, I was myself!

"Just because I'm not as wild as you doesn't mean I'm hiding who I really am"

Liam smirked, I swear I longed to slap him each time he did that."See? We're all different, we don't find fun in the same things. Jess, stop judging people who aren't like you, it's not right, it's actually hypocritical."

"Stop labelling me, I'm not a hypocrite and I am in no way judgmental,"was I?

"Believe whatever you want,"Liam said as he sipped his beer.