45: morning job (m)

It was still early in the morning but jungkook was already wide awake. He was staring at Taehyung waiting for him to wake up so he wasnt alone awake anymore. And thats why the first thing he did was smile when finally the boy's eyes fluttered open. looking a bit startled at the demon staring so intensely at him.

"aish...so creepy" taehyung mumbled softly and sighed. 

"morning" jungkook said and pressed a soft kiss on taehyung's cheek. Jungkook just couldnt find it in himself anymore to be rude to the boy. he only could be so soft, he just had to. not that he wanted it else. Taehyung pouted his lips making jungkook chuckle. he connected their lips feeling taehyung cup his cheeks. 

The demon slowly pushed taehyung on his beck hovering over him and tilted his head. He pulled from the kiss and sucked the boy's neck. making shimmering hickeys. Taehyung bit his lip arching his bag slightly from the feeling of those warm lips on his neck.

"fuck" jungkook muttered and chuckled getting off the other. "lets stop or we'll have to leave in the evening" he said and taehyung looked at him. noticing the boner through the blankets. 

"i could..help" taehyung said. jungkook glanced at him then smirked.

"well if you insist" they still had twenty minutes. so a quick job was easily possible. Taehyung wasnt very sure of himself but he wanted to try it.  He lowered himself taking the blankets with him that now fell around him like water. he bit his lip as he looked at the demon's boxers. Jungkook grabbed a pillow putting it under his head and looked down at the boy. his member twitching at the thought of those soft lips wrapped around him. A dirty dream of him coming to life. 

Taehyung grabbed a hold of the boxers and removed them watching the hard member spring free in his sight. His hand moved over jungkooks hips closer to the member that waited for his touch. He demon's dark eyes staring at him intensely.  His hands wrapped around the length and moved up and down. he looked up at jungkook and saw he was doing good he got confidence and went faster. his left hand now helping his right. 

Taehyung licked his lips lening closer, his lips now inches away from the already leaking tip. His stomach tingled when he looked at it.

"go on baby" Jungkook said when he saw taehyung hesitated. 

The boy heard him and put his lips on the raven's tip. his soft lips slowly parted as he took the tip of the member in his mouth. Jungkook released a long satisfied breath when he felt the hotness around his member. He gripped the blanket feeling taehyung slowly bob his head up and down. each time a bit lower and lower taking more and more of his member. 

"fuck Tae" he held back a moan when the tongue of the boy swirled around. Taehyung was doing a unexpected good job.

Taehyung looked up and felt proud when he saw Jungkook's eyes shut his bow lips parted releasing shaky breaths. his hands gripping the blankets. Taehyung went faster and gave harder sucks hearing the demon moan he knew the other liked it. 

"shit im close" Jungkook said feeling the bubble grow in his body. he brushed his hand through taehyungs soft hair gripping it as he guiding him up and down. He had to hold himself back to not thrust up and use the boy's mouth as he pleased. "s-stop im comming" the demon said and taehyung pulled away but a bit too late making most of the come squirt onto his lips and tongue.

"you can just spit it on the blankets" jungkook said calming form his high.  But taehyung just kept looking at the raven's member and licked his lips. he swallowed all that was in his mouth and looked at jungkook. "damn thats hot"  the demon said. 

"okay im going to brush my teeth" taehyung said with a chuckle and wiped his hands to the bedsheets. Jungkook hummed and sat up ruffling his hair. he pulled his boxers back up and followed the boy to the bathroom. In there he turned on the shower.

---

i was going to write a cute morning but i ended up writing this. so yea. this chapter became just only smut lmao. let me try writing normal again sekldflshfslkgf