𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The Pack up North holding the race this season was actually the most feared pack in the area. They were led by an Alpha named Dream who was rumored to be short tempered, and an arrogant asshole.

"Why is Dream hosting the event this season?"

"Oh, he actually asked."
Nick pulled into the packed parking lot of Dream's Pack House.
"I trust him not to kill us all. We have been competing with each other for a while now and he is actually a really cool guy."

"But I heard all the bad rumors about him-"

"Well you can't trust everything that comes out of people's mouths George. Now grab your bag so we can take it to the lodging."

I followed Nick's instructions, just staying quiet and keeping close to him as we squeezed past huge and intimidating Alphas and some pretty strong looking Betas.

I was starting to have second thoughts on my running abilities and physique.

"Hey don't fret. The bigger they are the harder they fall."
Nick nudged my arm.

"Whatever.."
I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. How could he tell?

"Hey Nick. Been a while."
An unfamiliar voice made my attention focus above me.

He was tall and had dirty blonde hair that curled at the ends. His eyes were glowing a beautiful emerald green and he had a few freckles on his face.

"Hey what's up Dream! Great to see you again!"

That was Dream?

I felt something inside me, like butterflies but more, my heart started to race, and we suddenly made eye contact, I released a small whimper.

What the hell-?

"So I finally meet you."
Dream smirked, pleased.

"What do you mean?"
I cross my arms over my chest, standing up straight-though, for some reason I just wanted to roll over and submit to him, even though I was in my human form.

"You don't know what is happening right now?"
Dream scoffed, looking down at me amused.

"What? You making fun of me you big prick?"
I growled.

The room was silent, and all eyes were instantly on me.

Nick looked frazzled as he stepped between Dream and I.
"George!"

"Nick I won't hurt him. He is my mate after all."
Dream's remark made me tense.

That is why I feel this way? He is my mate? This asshole is who the moon goddess paired me with?

"No way! I'm not your mate! You must be sensing someone else because I would never be paired with someone like you."
I huff.

Dream chuckled lowly, pushing Nick aside with ease and standing right in front of me, my breath hitches as he leaned down, his lips against my ear.

"Watch your tone, I am your Alpha."
He growled, a smile still on his lips.

"You aren't..no way."
My body felt like it wanted to explode.
"Go away."

"Seems like your body wants the opposite."
Dream teased, I felt a hand drag from my thigh to my hip, gripping it.

People around snickered at my silence as I tried to fight a whimper. Why?

"No.."
I whined.

"Yes. Now just give up and submit to me like a good boy. You are a beta right? Shouldn't you be excited about this?"
He leaned away from my ear to look into my eyes.

My body shook, I swallowed hard as I turned my face away from his piercing green eyes.
"An Omega."

Everyone gasped, erupting in a loud chatter and a bit of dismay.

"Silent!"
Dream commanded, and the room fell quiet again.
"No wonder you are so troublesome. But I will tame you eventually."

"In your dreams."
I manage to get those words out, squirming out of his grasp around my waist.
"Go fuck yourself!"
I yelled, running through the crowd of people and out to the field where the race would take place, Nick followed behind me.

"What the hell was that George?!"

"He was out of line Nick! He was getting all close and touching me! Saying I was his mate when I'm not!"
I crouch down, my head in my hands.

"You two are mates! Sorry to burst your bubble but there were sparks."

"There were sparks alright. Sparks of hate!"
I spat.
"Just leave me alone.."

"At least let me show you to our room. You can stay there while I try and make amends with Dream."

"Fine."
I just went along with him before he crucifies me.

...

"It's Dream." A text came through on my phone, and when I read it I groaned.

"What do you want?" I sent back.

Dream replied instantly.

"Eat dinner with me."

"No." I sent back.

"You don't have a choice." I read-

And there was a knock at the door..and Dream's scent seeped through it.

It was a pleasant scent..he smelt pine, a scent I enjoyed very much.

"Come on Georgie."
He cooed,

"Where the hell did you get that nickname from Prick?"
I grumbled, my legs having a mind of their own as I walked to the door.

"I thought it was cute."

"Well I don't Prick."
I opened the door.

I will admit, Dream was very attractive and tall. He was my type physically, but the problem I have is with his attitude and past actions..

"I don't like that nickname."
He pouts.

"Too bad."
I shrug.

"You will regret your actions later Georgie."
He pulled me into him, his lips to my ear again, a low growl as he spoke in his deep voice.

I shook at his tone, so many different emotions were in his voice I couldn't tell if he had the intent to hurt me or not.

"Stop.."
I manage to get those words out.

"Quit talking to me like I am not your Alpha."

"Well you aren't so-"

I was cut off by a more aggressive growl from his lips, and he slowly pulled his head away from my ear to be right in my face, our eyes made contact and our noses brushed together.

"George."
-