𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞

I looked at my suitcases in Nick and I's lodge room, glancing at the clothing and wondering if I even wanted it. I could live in Dream's clothes forever.

"So you're staying right?"
Nick placed a hand on my shoulder and I startle, looking back at him.

"Yes. Sorry you have to leave on your own."
I apologize.
"Tell my mom and dad, and my sister that I've found my mate and wish to live with him."

"Your parents will want to meet him so the second they find out they will travel up here."
He chuckled, moving to grab his bag.
"Don't miss me too much"

"I won't~"
I smiled as he started to leave.

"Oh! By the way! I think I know where I will find my Luna!"

"Really? Where?"
I get excited for him.

"The East!"

My smile sunk..

And all I could think about was how the North and East are mortal enemies.

"No! You can't! Try West instead!"
I quickly spoke in a frazzle.

"Huh?"

"The East has very bad people in it!"

"That's what you said about the North-"
Nick tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Remember-what happened to Dream! It was the East! You can't find your Luna there or...or we will become-"

"George our friendship isn't going to change if my Luna is from the East."

"Yes it will! B-Because they hurt my mate! I can't be associated with that! I won't tolerate it!"

"George you're just an Omega from the South who happened to be the mate of the Alpha of the North! The East did nothing to you and it was in the past! Can you just listen for once?!"
Nick snapped, I shrunk against a wall as he neared.
"And if I find my mate in the East and you disrespect them when I present them to you then-"
He tensed up, his eyes growing dark as he growled the last part lowly.
"Then don't bother coming back to your ACTUAL pack."

Those words hurt me deeply, and as Nick left, slamming the door behind him, I sunk to the floor, starting to cry.

I just wanted to keep my best friend..and I knew that if his mate was from the East our friendship would dissipate.

"Georgie? Are you okay? Georgie I'm coming in-"
Dream, almost on cue, walked into the room and instantly pulled me into him.
"Who hurt you? You smell like another Alpha! They did-"
He paused, smelling me again,
"Nick?"
He growled.

"He didn't hurt me Dream..calm down."
I try to push him away from me but he pinned me to the wall by my wrists, making sure his grip wasn't too tight or forceful though.

"Then why are you crying?"
Dream forced me to look into his eyes and I felt like crying even more,
"I don't want to use word binding on you baby.."
He kissed my cheek,
"So tell me on your own please."

Stupid Alpha...

"Nick is going to see if his mate is in the East and I just don't want it to ruin our friendship because..of what happened.."
I glance away from Dream's eyes feeling nervous.

"Don't let what I have been through and my pack's history with the East get in the way of your friendship okay?"

"But we are mates! And when I'm officially your Luna then I'm apart of your pack! Your enemies are mine!"
I look back at him, a small smile spread on his lips as he shook his head, releasing my wrists.

"Georgie. Would you really cut ties with Nick, your best friend, just because his mate could be one of my enemies? I don't know if your stupid or absolutely amazing."
He chuckled.

"Both."
I take in a deep breath to calm my nerves, wiping my face aggressively with my sleeve.
"I just..I'll text him later to apologize, I guess."

"Good boy."
Dream took my hand and pulled me up from the ground, leading me out of the lodging and stood at a fountain in the courtyard.

Children ran about, their parents chatting on benches, occasionally looking over to make sure their child wasn't getting in trouble.

"They look so happy."
I smiled as I watched them run and laugh.

"I know, and I want to protect that happiness."
Dream wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back against his chest, his head laid on my shoulder.

"Alpha! Hey!"
Some of the Beta's waved adoringly over to Dream, some being single females and one a cute single male,

I growled with jealousy.

"Georgie you don't have to be jealous of them, I only want you."
Dream kissed my neck, then waved back at them with a charming smile.

Despite me obviously being there, they fawned over my mate, making faces and cooing, I growled again, tensing up.

"Baby."
Dream turned me to look at him.
"They are just trying to make you mad, don't fall into their trap."

"Well it's kinda hard to just stand here and take it when they keep flirting with you right in front of me!"

"Georgie.."

"Dream. Can we get away from them. I don't think you like me jealous."

"Of course..and I like you every way you come."

He pressed his lips to mine and I purr, narrowing my eyes at the group of betas, and once Dream pulls his lips from mine a stick my tongue out at them and they seem to get even angrier.

"George you are so weird."
Dream noticed and started to laugh, taking my hand in his and leading me to the other side of the courtyard.