𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞

"Dream stop.."
I try and remove his hands from my waist,
"Focus on your work."

Dream growled,
"If you shift I can pet you."

"Why would I do that idiot?"

"Because I want you to, and you will benefit from it. Please Georgie?"

"No."

"Yes.."
His lips press to the back of my neck after he successfully pulled me into his lap at the desk.
"It is either you shift or you turn around."

"I'm not straddling you."
So I shift, my small brown omega form laid on his lap, the large black hoodie and dark blue jeans over me,

Dream removed the clothing so he could see me, fawning over my form.
"You are so cute Georgie."

I growl but as soon as he started to pet me I almost about purred like a cat, my eyelids fluttering shut.

It was pleasant, and he hummed to me as he stroked my fur, I enjoyed it a lot.

"George when I am done we can go to bed alright? The race is at 10am tomorrow."

I growl again, but he quieted me by scratching behind my ears.

...

Dream lended me some of his clothes, a pair of grey sweatpants and a hoodie of his, both super large on my small frame.

"Georgie~"
Dream opens his arms to me as he sat on the bed, I was just walking out of his restroom.

"I hate that nickname.."
I actually loved it-

"No you don't. Come here."
He smiled.

I just give into him, I was just being nice since he was actually really sweet despite me being horrible.

I straddle his thighs, laying my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands hesitate to wrap back around me.

"Why are you not hugging me back?"
I lean away from him a bit to look into his eyes.

"You are actually-"
He blushed,
"Georgie.."
He pushed his head in my neck and I just play with his hair and smooth a hand down his back.

"Don't think much about it..I'm just being nice.."

"Shhh.."
He groaned,
"Don't ruin this.."

I get quite again, laying my head back on his shoulder.

To be honest, it felt amazing to be with him, to hold him and him to hold me..but I could never admit that to him aloud.

"Can we sleep with each other from now on?"
Dream begged, holding me tight.

"I'm leaving after the race tomorrow Dream."

"No..you can't."
Dream let go of me and laid back, I looked down at him as I sat there on his lap.
"George look at me in my eyes."
I look him in the eyes as he wanted.
"Stay. Please, I promise to take care of you and keep you safe and happy."

"You will control me Dream."

"No I won't. Why would you think that? Who put that in your mind?"
Dream looked up at me seriously.

"I..I'm just.."
I look away, about to move off of him when he places his hands on my hips and holds me there on his lap.

"Don't run away..come on George, you can trust me. I'm your mate..wether you like it or not."
Dream's eyes were warm and his expression soft.

"I'm scared okay..I had such a bad experience with an Alpha before-"

"What did he do?"
Dream tensed up a bit.

"They only..uhm.."

"George. They didn't-"

"It was just a bit of..Dream I don't want to talk about this..please.."
I cover my face with my hands, he looked up at me sadly.

"Don't leave..I will protect you George."

I wanted to start crying, I wanted to stay but..

"Dream...I-I can't do this right now.."
I shook a bit,

Flashbacks from what happened a few months prior-

That depraved Alpha..

"Georgie. I'm sorry, I'll stop.."
Dream turned his head to the side, his lips straightened and his eyes looked upset.
"I wish I could have been there for you..to stop whatever happened from happening."

"It was in the past..I should have..ran away."
I lay my hands on his chest.
"Can we go to bed..?"

"Of course.."
Dream nods.

I lay myself down on top of Dream, listening to his calm heart beat, his hands smoothing over my back, I fell asleep quite quickly.

...

I woke up as the sun rose and came thought the curtains, I slowly sat up and Dream's hands slid down my back and rested on my butt, I growl.

"What?"
Dream peeked an eye open.
"Sorry Georgie.."
He removed his hands from my butt and placed them on my hips, I checked the time on my phone in my pocket.

"It's 8:30am."
I showed him my phone.

"We can stay here for thirty more minutes~"
Dream smiled at me charmingly.

"Dream."
I groaned.

"Why do you groan so sexually..?"
Dream tensed up a bit.

"I don't mean to."
I try to move off of him but he pulled me back into place.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it weird."

"It's fine..I guess."

We spent the last thirty minutes chatting with each other, getting to know each other without arguing or getting annoyed.

"I have an outfit for you to wear during the race."

"Hmm?"
I slide off of him as he stood up.