𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞

"Your mate is Dream from that Northern Pack?!? George come home right now you aren't staying with him! He is dangerous!"

My mother sent me a text two days after Nick had left.

"Here we go.."
I grumble out loud, Dream had to run out and do some stuff to prepare for my inauguration as Luna.

"I'm staying with him mother. He isn't the dangerous one, it is that Eastern Pack that tried to kill him like they killed his parents." I sent back.

And she called me-

"George!"
She barked.
"I don't care who started it! I just know that the North is war torn and it is only a matter of time before something happens to you, my precious baby boy!"

"Mom I'm staying. Dream will keep me safe, he promised."
I stayed calm surprisingly.

"George! He is a horrible man! You heard what people say about him!"

"Well you don't know him personally. He has done nothing but try and make me happy and comfortable mom, and if you don't like me being with my mate then just..."
I pause.
"Just forget me! Nick already said if he found his Luna in the East and I refuse to accept them then I'm kicked from the pack."

She was quiet.

I was quiet too, I didn't know how to make amends and I truly didn't know if I even wanted to.

"Your father and I are on our way up to the North. We will give Dream a fair chance, but if we don't like him.."
She growled protectively-
"We will kill him and take you back."

"You will like him."
I spoke assured.
"He is a great Alpha....my Alpha."

I hung up and pulled a hoodie of Dream's over my torso, looking in the mirror and examining my small frame. Dream was a foot and some odd inches taller then me was what ran through my mind, as the image of Dream appeared behind me-

"My handsome Alpha~"
I purr, staring at his image my mind had printed behind me.

"So you are calling me your Alpha now~"

His image spoke-

And I realized he was not an image my mind created..

"Dream! Oh my god!"
I scream, shoving him away from me. His laugh was thick and hearty.

"I just got back."
He smiled,
"Miss me so much you started daydreaming~?"

"Shut up...asshole.."
I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms as I looked up at him.
"My parents are coming so I can present you to them..because apparently they feel the need to have an opinion on who my soul mate is."

"I will be sure to act appropriately. Don't worry one bit."
He kissed my forehead and walked over to the bed, patting his lap.

"No."

"Please Georgie?"
He begged.

"You are such a baby for a big Alpha male!"
I exclaimed, walking over and sitting on his lap.

He pushed me off.

"Other way.."

"Prick."

"Not that nickname again."
He rolled his eyes as I sat on his lap facing him,
"Brat."

"Don't call me that."

"Then don't call me prick."

I groan, laying my head on his right shoulder,

For some reason my mind went to Nick and I started to text him as I pressed myself against Dream who growled in turn.

"Who are you texting?"

"Nick."

I continued to type a long paragraph to him jumping from topic to topic. All about him going to the East.

"George.."
Dream flipped me over so my back pressed against the bed, I dropped my phone to the side of my head as I met Dream's eyes.

"Yes?"
I raise an eyebrow.

"Pay attention to me.."
He frowned,

"I am."

"Well now you are. Why is it that when we were sitting with each other your mind jumped to Nick and his business?"

I swear he is becoming quite the jealous type, but so am I.

"I just..I don't know Dream. It's not like we were doing anything..you and I-"

"Did you want to? The only reason I didn't do anything was because I just wanted to sit with you, hold you in my arms, and talk. I don't want to just force you to kiss me all the time or..do something more until you're ready."

"I know you are being respectful- but maybe if you would try to advance I may be into it."

"George I already know the second I try to advance without your permission, you will get angry with me!"

"No I won't! I'll understand and I'll either follow your lead or ask if we could stop!"

"No you won't! George you don't know yourself!"

"Yes I do! It's you that doesn't fucking know me you stupid prick! Get off of me!"
I scream, pushing his body up and moving off of the bed, running to the door and slamming it behind me.

He doesn't know anything about me! He doesn't even know what happened to me because of that Alpha back at my pack! How dare he say I don't know myself!

...

Dream left me alone for the rest of the day, and when I returned back to our room he was asleep on the wall side of the bed, his dirty blonde hair a mess, his chest exposed.

I really hurt him didn't I..? At least he is still here in bed..

I took my shoes off and changed into sweatpants, slowly slinking under the comforter. I just stare at Dream's back to me which made me feel cold, and I whimper unconsciously.

He didn't respond, and so I whined, and his body slowly turned to face mine, our eyes glued together.

"I'm sorry.."
I sniffled.

"Just..try not to say that kind of stuff next time George. I know better than anyone that you aren't ready to be fully mated and marked.."

"Okay.."
I bit my bottom lip.
"Can we cuddle?"

"Of course baby..I'm sorry for yelling earlier and getting jealous, I've just been really stressed getting your inauguration put together."
He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"I know.."
I kiss him slowly.
"Thank you for wanting me..I know I'm a lot to handle but I promise to try and stop being such a nuisance."

"Baby you aren't a nuisance."
His smile was warm as his eyes slowly closed,

"Sleep well."
I kiss him one last time.

And then I fall asleep.