𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

He was such a brat, wearing my patients greatly, at least he was fucking adorable because if he wasn't I would have killed him the first bad word he spoke to me.

I loomed over him, he seemed to hold himself very well against me which was a concern of mine but I would break him eventually.

I refused to use word binding on him because that is just pure force that he could never withstand. I would feel bad for that.

*Word Binding is the ability for an upper level Alpha to command a lower class and they can not resist it.

"Are you just going to stand here and breathe on me or are you going to lead me to get dinner and give me the gift of personal space?"
He remarked.

I sigh, leaning away from him and taking his left hand into my right, pulling him towards the dinning hall. Maybe he doesn't deserve the nickname Georgie, I would look like a bitch boy if I used it in public with him and George just called me Prick in reply.

"Brat."
I rolled my eyes.

"Prick."
He rolled his eyes back.

"Do you treat Nick like this?"
I questioned him, a bit annoyed.

I always thought my mate would be nice and sweet, balancing out my nature and horrible actions and habits.

Though, here I was with a mate who had so little respect for me.

"Kinda."

"Do you even want a mate Brat?"
I complain.
"I'm trying my best here but you don't seem interested in my effort."

"I don't want a mate. Also I don't care about your quote on quote effort."

It hurt me when he said that, and I felt my heart clench as a chill came over me, and for the first time ever, I averted my eyes from someone, an Omega of all..what is he?

"So you are sensitive?"
He purred.
"An Alpha looking away from an Omega? Embarrassing~"

I had enough, but I wasn't angry enough to hurt him, and I really didn't want to anyway..
"George be quiet."
I gave in and used word binding and just like that, he didn't speak, he tried but he physically couldn't, and I laughed evilly despite feeling a tinge of guilt.
"Awe, what are you without that smart mouth of yours? Just a cute little Omega~"

He tried to yell, but could not, and his eyes started to water and his face glowed red in frustration.

I felt terrible when he started crying-

"Speak."
I command.

"I hate you! You are the worst Dream! I didn't want a mate- let alone, to be your mate!"
He screamed.

I just stood there quietly as I looked into his wet eyes. The whole dinning hall was quiet.

"I want to go home."
George pushed past me and stomped off back to what I would assume would be his room.

I felt lonely and sad.

Truly all I ever wanted was a loving mate. So why did the moon goddess assign me such an uncontrollable Omega who has no interest in me?

"Hey, Dream are you just gonna let that Omega talk to you like that? If I were you I would kill him!"
One of the Alpha's spoke up.

"I am just being patient with him. He will listen to me eventually."

"He is stepping all over you Dream. At least yell or hit him once."
Another Alpha chimed in.

"I will never hit my mate."
I growled protectively.

"Well if you want him to learn you may have to. He isn't as submissive as a beta, I've actually never met an Omega until your mate came along."
One of them said.

"I haven't either, so this is a learning process for me."
I admit, taking a larger portion of food then usual, I was going to try and get George to eat.
"I'm going to go find him."
I dismissed myself.

I followed George's scent of lemon and cool mint and it led me to my stable.
"You like horses?"
I set the tray down on a hay bale and walked over to him.

"Go away.."
His voice was shaky.

"I didn't mean to use Word Binding Georgie, You just wouldn't listen to me.."
I rest a hand on his shoulder.
"Why are you rejecting me? I have wanted nothing but a mate and now that I have one I am elated..but you are the opposite which frustrates and hurts me.."

"Dream please just leave me be..I'm leaving right after the race tomorrow."

All his words stung, he hadn't looked at me like I had wished, he never said kind things, and he was so tense and arrogant.

"Georgie please don't leave.."
I kept my voice soft, maybe that is what he needs. As much as it hurt my pride to be weak, maybe if I showed him a softer side of me he would be willing to rethink.

George turned his body to face mine, he looked up at me trying to read me. He whimpered but covered his mouth right after and furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes looked to the ground.

"I'm going to leave and you can't stop me. Find a new mate and be happy."

That isn't how this works George! You were made for me and me alone; and I to you!

I didn't say that out loud, it was only what I could think.

Instead, I turned around and left the stable, my eyes narrowed and my body tense.

How do I reason with him? How do I make him stay with me without using force? How do I make him want me?

So many questions with very little answers..