Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 4

The episode starts with Riddhima and Vansh still having a phone call.

Riddhima: I have called you to tell you what Kabir has bought to me today.

Vansh: What he has bought to you?

Riddhima: Do your remember when I was looking about a pillow that is written on it my name?

Vansh: Yes. Actually, since the day you told me about that pillow and I'm searching about it and trying to get to you the perfect thing but I wasn't able to find it.

Riddhima: You don't have to search about it again because Kabir has found it and bought it to me.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! How he has done that?! As I was making all my men to search about it. I was wanting to get to you a very special pillow.

Riddhima was feeling Vansh's care about her.

She was very happy that she is having a best friend who cares about her that much.

Vansh: I really got jealous from Kabir as I was wanting to be the one who bought the pillow to you. Of course he has succeeded very easy to get the pillow like that because he is a police officer. I think that I must to make a shift career and be a police officer!

Riddhima: And if you made shift career and you have became a police officer, there will not be a special and unique party planners in our country because you are the most unique and famous party planner in the whole country. So please don't make shift career as by this decision I will not be able to attend any party because there will never be a perfect party without Vansh Rai Singhania's organizing. Actually, you also don't have to be that jealous that you weren't the one who bought to me the pillow as you were always caring about me and getting to me all the things that I'm dreaming to have. I have never dreamed to have a very caring best friend like you Vansh.

Riddhima's words draw a smile on Vansh's face.

She has observed from his silence that he is smiling.

Riddhima: Don't smile that much as people in the street could think that you got mad.

Vansh was surprised of how Riddhima has known that he is smiling.

Vansh: Hold on! How you have known that I'm smiling?! Are you have putted a camera on my car to spy on me?!

She laughed out loud from what Vansh has said.

Riddhima: Of course not Mr. organizer. Actually, I don't need to put any cameras to know what my best friend is doing as I know you very much so I could be able to predict what you are doing now. By the way you have given to me a perfect suggestion as I'm sure that if I put camera to get me your actions it will complete the incomplete things that I still aren't able to understand it about you.

Vansh: Sorry Riddu, but you still will not be able to understand me with a complete 100% as I will always surprise you with new things about me.

Riddhima: This is the thing that is really surprising me. Every time I think that I have completely known you, I got surprised with a new thing about you that I wasn't expecting that you have it!

Vansh: This is the mystery of Vansh Rai Singhania that no one will know it even his best friend, but I also have to admit that you are the only one who knows me mostly so you have to be proud of that.

Riddhima: Of course. I'm super proud that I'm Vansh Rai Singhania's best friend.

They both smile.

Then Vansh has discovered from Riddhima's silence that there is something that is disturbing her.

Vansh: Riddhima there is something more important that you have called me to talk with me about it more than just talking about Kabir's gift. There is something that is disturbing you, Am I right or am I right?!