Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 40

The episode starts with Aryan still being very shocked after seeing Sejal in front of him.
Sejal comes in front of Aryan.
Then she immediately slapped him a very hard slap.
Sejal(shouting and screaming): How dare you stupid Aryan to play with my feelings and cheat me?! How dare you to use me to destroy my brother?! How dare you to just think about destroying my brother Vansh?!
She slapped him another hard slap.
Many tears were scattered inside her eyes.
She was heartbroken and shattered after knowing that the one that she has loved him the most has cheated on her and was making her facing and being against her own brother.
Sejal( shouting with broken heart and her voice was a mixture of the anger and the shatter): Why? Why you have done that to me? Why you have faked your love to me? You are very cheap man idiot. I hate you. You must to get punished for cheating me. You must to get punished for trying to destroy my brother. You must to be punished for breaking Sejal Rai Singhania's trust.
She kept slapping him more and more.
Each slap she was slapping Aryan with it was hurting Aryan's ego a lot.
She was trying by slapping Aryan to get all the shatter and the pain that she is owing it.
Sejal was crying very much while she was getting her anger out by slapping Aryan.
Vansh has came near Sejal to stop her from slapping Aryan more than that.
He holds her closely to him.
Then he has hugged her to calm her down.
Vansh( in a caring voice): Please Sejal dear relax and calm down. Please don't hurt yourself more and don't make an effort in slapping that idiot as leave that to me. I will be able to punish him a very hard punishment for playing with your feelings and using you in that cheap plan. Don't worry Sejal I will take your right from that idiot guy.
Aryan's ego was being very insulted after what Sejal has done to him.
He was very angry and shocked.
Aryan to himself: How this is possible?! How my plan could to failed?! How Sejal could be able to know my whole truth that easy?! How dare her to hurt my ego that much?! Why she has came at that time?! She has heard everything from me so how I will be able to get out from that situation?! I must to do something as I would never be able to allow Vansh to destroy my plans and make me fail in fulfilling my motive.
Aryan(pretending as if he is so innocent): Sejal baby please listen to me before you could judge me. You have slapped me before you could even know the whole truth from me. You don't have to judge me from words that you have heard from me without knowing the whole conversation. Your brother is the one who deserves those slaps not me. He has threatened me to say those words otherwise he would has killed me and harm you my baby. Your brother doesn't love you like he is pretending to do. Sejal, Vansh could do anything just to get rid of me even if he could harm you just to make me admit about stuff that I didn't have made it. Actually, if you have asked your brother now about any proof that could support his words he will not be able to get you any proof and this will prove to you that I haven't done anything wrong and he is the one who has forced me to say those words that you have heard. Please Sejal baby don't make him succeed in separating us. Don't make your brother succeed in putting fake words inside your brain darling.
After Aryan has finished his acting, Vansh starts clapping.
Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! You didn't have taken a long time until you have started a new plan to get out from this situation! Impressive! You have impressed me a lot from how you are a very cheap and cunning man who could do anything just to reach to your motive. You could easily stick everything you have done it on me just to not be exposed, but actually you will not be able to do that idiot as you have got exposed now stupid Aryan and you will not be able to get out from that situation even if you tried very hard. You will not be able to make up any fake story to convince Sejal with it stupid Aryan as you have got trapped in my tarp Mr. Aryan Oberoi. Everything has happened was included on my plan. Don't think that you have failed my plan by deleting the videos that were on my mobile as this was a part of my plan. Welcome to Vansh Rai Singhania's trap stupid Aryan.
Aryan got shocked after he has heard Vansh's words.
Aryan: What?! What do you mean?!
At that moment, the whole family has came to the hale of the house.
Ishani was taking Anuprya with her.
She was was surrounding her to not make her go to any place.
Kabir comes near Aryan to face him.
Kabir: You have got trapped in Vansh's trap stupid Aryan. Your foolishness and overconfident are the things that made you you got exposed and you got fallen on Vansh's plan. You and your mother got exposed and you both will not be able to get out from Vansh's trap.
Ishani: You both will get the punishment that you both deserves for messing with VR family.
Siya was very anxious while observing that Aryan and Anuprya got exposed.
Siya to herself( being worried): Shit! Aryan and Anuprya aunt got exposed! How this is possible?! How Vansh has succeeded in exposing them?! I just hope that he couldn't has been able to reach to my motive and know my truth. Aryan and Anuprya aunt could put me in a huge danger as they could after being under Vansh's pressure they could tell him about me and my real motive. Yes I trust my partners, but I still can't be able to sit quietly like that. I will not be able to help Aryan and Anuprya aunt in getting out from this situation, but I still could be able to protect myself and don't make anyone doubt me. I must to watch everything now until I could take the advantage to interfere in the right time so I could protect myself. I'm sure that Kabir will do anything to make Aryan admit about me and my motive, but I must to be more alert and interfere in the perfect time.
At the same time, Aryan and Anuprya were very shocked.
They weren't able to understand how Vansh got succeeded in trapping them and exposing them in front of Sejal and the whole family.
Vansh: You have helped me a lot stupid Aryan to trap you in that plan. Do you think that I have really forgotten my mobile?! Do you really think that Vansh Rai Singhania's mobile will be left like that without a password?! No idiot I was meant to do that. So I could make you take my mobile and delete the videos that I was meaning to leave it on my mobile so you could delete it and that could give you a huge confidence and a huge happiness then could make you admit all what you have done due to your happiness and overconfidence so I could make Sejal know your real face and knowing your truth from your own mouth. So she could be 100% sure of every proof I have collected to her today.
Aeyan: Proofs?! How?! I have already deleted them!
Vansh starts laughing.
Vansh: This is your misunderstanding idiot.
Vansh signs to Angre.
After Vansh has signed to Angre, he plays videos on the screen.
The videos of Aryan's jean admitting all what Aryan has ordered him to do it have appeared on the screen.
Vansh: Those videos aren't the only proof I have against you idiot. Actually, there is a person who wants to meet you Aryan.
Kabir leaves.
Then he comes with a man.
That man appears to be Aryan's jean.
Aryan was shocked.
Aryan: What?! How you are still at the country?! You have told me that you have left the country and you have told me that you have escaped from Vansh's men so how you are here now?!
Vansh: It was my plan idiot. I'm the one who has ordered your jean to call you and inform you that he got escaped from my captivity just to fool you and you have got fooled like I was planning.
Flashback shows Vansh being near the jean while he was calling Aryan.
Aryan's jean: I have done exactly what you have told me to do it Mr. Vansh. Now Mr. Aryan will come to your house today and he will do anything just to reach to your phone. I have made him very worried that he could be exposed in front of your sister.
Vansh: Great! You have done like what I have told you to do it. Now that idiot Aryan will believe that you have been escaped from me and he will be believing that your chapter got ended forever and he will never imagine that you will come in front of him after some time. *Flashback ends*
Vansh: Your jean has done what I have exactly told him to do stupid Aryan and now he has came here to admit what you have done so you could have never be able to say that those videos are fake.
Aryan's jean starts telling everything Aryan has ordered him to do it.
He has admitted how Aryan was wanting to destroy Vansh very much.
Sejal was more shocked and shattered after hearing those stuff.
Vansh was still hugging her to not make her feel that she is alone.
Vansh: Now you would have never be able to get out from this situation Aryan as your own jean is the one who has admitted every bad deed you have done it. Actually, I could admit that your jean has helped me in trapping you idiot as by using him I made you exposed yourself by your own self in front of Sejal.