Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 28

The episode starts with Angre interrupting the romantic moment that was between Vansh and Riddhima.

When he has seen them being that close and hugging each other, he didn't looked at them and he has given them his back.

Angre: I'm really sorry guys that I have interfered as I can observe that I have came at a very wrong time.

Angre wasn't able to control himself when a laugh has gotten out from him.

He starts laughing very much.

Riddhima and Vansh have gotten away from each other after the arrive of Angre.

Riddhima was very shy especially when Angre was laughing that much.

Vansh has came in front of Angre to face him.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! I can observe that you are laughing very much Angre and actually I can't notice anything that could leads you to laugh that much.

Angre(smiling and trying to control his laugh): I'm sorry Vansh as I was really aren't able to control myself from laughing. None of you have found a place to romance on it except this!

He looked at Vansh in an irritating way.

Angre: I know that you are always take the advantage of being with Riddhima at any place so you could romance with her as you can't control yourself when Riddhima is near you, but you have to remember that we are at the work time so of course this will never be the right time or the right place to romance with Riddhima on it.

He winks at Vansh after he has finished his words.

Riddhima's shy and embarrass was increasing very much.

Vansh was observing how Riddhima is really shy.

So he looked at Angre in a strict way to make him stop his words that is making Riddhima shy and embarrassed like that.

Angre: Okay okay I will stop irritating you both so you don't have to look at me in that strict way Vansh, but anyway I have just came to tell you that Mr. Satee wants you both now.

Riddhima: Wants both of us?! And why he will be wanting to talk with me?!

Angre: I don't have an idea. I just came to tell you what he has told me about.

Vansh: Okay Angre. We will come after you.

Angre: Okay boss. Just come fast and don't start romancing once again as don't forget that we are at business party that we must concentrate in organizing it not romancing during it.

Vansh(in a strict way): Angre.

Angre: I will already leave now so you don't have to be angry on me.

Before Angre has left, he decided to irritate them more.

Angre: If you both didn't came in two minutes, I will make Mr. Satee come here and I don't care about in which state you will be both on it when he would came to see you both here.

He has said those words and then he has left immediately.

As Vansh was going to throw on him something after he has heard from him those words!

Vansh: He got saved from me by escaping that quickly.

Vansh and Riddhima have looked at each other.

Then they start laughing out loud.

They were laughing about the funny way that Angre was talking with it and how the situation as a whole was enjoyable.