Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 93

The episode starts with Riddhima being in so much pain.

She was being so hurt and wasn't able to accept that her state got to be like that.
She wasn't able to bear the sympathy and pity that she was seeing it inside the eyes of everyone around her.
Riddhima to herself: I have to accept my situation and new life. I have to accept that I will never return like before. I have to accept that and understand it. I have to accept that from now on I'm not being that normal Riddhima who is living a normal life with her beloved ones. I'm another Riddhima now. Another Riddhima who I doesn't like it or accept it. Another Riddhima who will just depend on everyone around her. Another Riddhima who is just being load on everyone's life. I became a load now. I became a load on Vansh's life. He will suffer a lot because of me now.
Riddhima starts crying badly.

Riddhima to herself: Vansh will never feel tired for doing all those stuff. He will never feel bad while taking care about me and making me depend on him. He will never get bored of pacifying me, but I will not bear that. I will not be able to tolerate seeing him suffering that much because of me. I can't give him this pain. I can't make him suffer with a fool girl and half girl like me. I didn't have imagined to decide such a decision in my whole life. I didn't have imagined that life could drive me to do such a behavior, but what I could do?! Who was knowing that I will reach to this point in my life. I wasn't imagining that this all will happen. I have to be strong to take this decision. I can't change my mind. I'm just doing that for the sake of Vansh. He will never think to have this decision so I have to do it for him. I have to do that.
At morning, Vansh has went to Riddhima while having the breakfast with him to make her eat it.
He has got surprised when he didn't has found her there.

He didn't has found her wheelchair as well.
Vansh to himself: So she starts to use her wheelchair and react normally. This is a good thing. I think that very soon everything will return as usual and you will be more stronger than before sweetheart.
He has left the room.
Then he starts searching about Riddhima everywhere at the house.
He has asked everyone at the house, but no one was knowing her place.
He has went to Angre.

He was being very worried.
So he has decided to go to Angre with a hope that he could find anything that could help him in finding Riddhima.
Vansh: I'm so worried about Riddhima Angre. I was believing when I didn't have seen her at the room that she starts to get used to her new life and she starts doing what she is getting used to do it in her day even when she got to be at this wheelchair, but now I'm being so terrified about her. I'm not finding her at any side in the house and this is paining me so much. I don't know what could be her state now and what she could do in herself while being in that state. I'm so worried Angre.
Vansh was very worried and stressed about Riddhima.

Angre: I know that what Riddhima has done now is panicking you a lot and actually I'm also panicking a lot and I don't know where she could be now, but you have to calm down boss. Just relax and think carefully. You are the most one in this world who knows Riddhima bhabi very well. You will be able to know where she could be now. Just try to think calmly and you will get her place.
Vansh has done with Angre's advice.
He went to his room to calm down.
Then he starts thinking calmly.
Afterwards, he has gotten out from his place quickly.

Vansh to himself: I have known your place sweetheart. I know where you could be now. I'm sure that you will be there now. I'm coming to you Riddhima. I'm coming now. I hope that she could just be fine.
At the same time, Riddhima was being on her wheelchair trying to get used to it.
She was roaming at this familiar place to her.
She was remembering all her memories and her all lovely moments that she has spent it with her gang.
This place was the place that she has used to meet her gang on it.
It was the same place that was happening on it all the gang's meetings.
She was so shattered while she was remembering all those memories that she will not be able to repeat it in the same way after she has lost her legs.