Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 24

The episode starts with Siya telling Aryan and Anuprya what Lisa and Ishani have told her.

She has told them that their plan got failed and now Vansh and Riddhima are together.

Aryan starts to be very angry.

He has broken the glass that was in his hand as he breaks immediately after he has heard what Siya has told them about it.

Aryan: How this could happen?! How after everything was just perfect nothing could happen the way we want?!

He starts to come near Siya.

Aryan( screaming): Just tell me how that has happened. Howwwwwww?!!!

Siya has got step back after she has observed Aryan's huge anger.

Siya: I really don't know how this has happened. I was planning everything very well. Actually, everything was happening the way I was wanting it so I don't know how everything got changed like that!

Aryan(screaming): You are useless Siya! I mustn't depend on you. I must to be the person who is doing with you this plan and I was sure that nothing could has happened against what we want it to happen if I have came with you. Actually, you are the reason that makes this plan got failed. What was the reason that makes you stop watching Vansh's moves?! What was the reason that made you thought that the plan has got successful so you could came and celebrate with us?! If you didn't made this careless behavior, our plan would never got failed!

Siya got angry from Aryan's insult.

So she comes near him.

Then she holds him from his T-shirt.

Siya: How dare you to insult me in that way Aryan?! Don't forget that I'm a partner in this plan not your servant so don't you dare talk with me in that tone. And about the plan, from a very short time you were praising how I'm smart and how the plan is a very perfect plan and now after the plan got spoiled you want to put all the fault on me no Aryan I will never allow you to do something like that. The failure of this plan will be the responsibility of all of us. By the way, I don't think that you would have changed anything if you have joined me in that plan as if you are very genius like that you would have never made Riddhima and Vansh have succeeded in putting you in jail for 6 months!

Aryan has removed Siya's hands from his T-shirt in angry way.

He was trying to control his anger.

Then he starts roaming in the room while he was smiling.

Aryan: I can observe that you got really upset and angry when I have insulted you Siya, but why I can't see you doing the same attitude when Vansh does the same?! As he is always treats you as his servant actually I can observe that he treats his servants better than he treats you! So don't act as if my insult made you got hurt that much as you are of course getting used to that insult!

Siya got very angry from what Aryan has said.

She comes near him and she was going to slap him.

Siya: Aryan....

Siya was very near to slap Aryan when Anuprya has interfered and she stopped Siya from slapping Aryan by holding Siya's hand.

Anuprya: Guys please relax. If we kept blaming each other about what has happened, we will not be able to concentrate and start a new plan very fast. We don't have to fight with each other as we must to work all together as a team. So please guys apologize to each other so we could be able to return the friendly mood that was between us and then we could start thinking about another way to destroy Vansh and Riddhima through it.