Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 65

The episode starts with Ragini and Angre being sitting together and sharing their happiness of the getting rid of Siya.
Angre( smiling): I can't tell you how I'm really happy and chilled after we have gotten rid of that stupid Siya. It was like a very bad nightmare and finally it got finished. You don't know how much I'm very happy for that Ragini.
She comes near him.
Then she has hugged him very tightly.
Ragini: I know Angre. I know how much you were being very worried about Vansh and Riddhima because of that idiot girl and you weren't able to be relaxed until you could be able to punish her and make Vansh and Riddhima live their lives happily.
She has putted her hand on his face.
Ragini( continuing her words in a caring way): When I observe how you care about your friends that much, I really got to be very proud of you. I got to fall for you more and more after seeing how much you are a very caring and loving person. I'm really feeling very protected and relaxed as if you care about your friends that much so of course you will shower me with your care and love. I'm really super proud to have a very special and unique partner like you Angre.
Ragini's words have touched Angre's heart.
He was smiling very much.

He has gotten a red flower.
Then he lays on his knee while holding Ragini's hand and presenting that flower to her.

Angre: I'm the one who will always be proud and very grateful to have a very amazing partner like you Ragini. You are the most beautiful gift that God has sent it to me. Your presence in my life is the thing that makes me able to live happily. I'm a very lucky man to have a very lovely princess like you Ragini. I love you so much.
Ragini has got emotional.
She has got on her knees so she could be in the same state as Angre.
Then she has putted her hands on Angre's face in a very caring and romantic way.
Ragini: I love you so much my one and only man.
They have hugged each other very tightly.
Angre and Ragini were enjoying their time together and they were being very happy.
Ragini has looked at Angre in a cute reaction look. 

Ragini: Finally, my dearest partner has gotten a little time for me. I was really missing the time that it could just be for only both of us. As everytime I spent it with you, I feel the most happiest girl ever.
He has made her very close to him.
Then he has kissed her in cheek.
A smile has drawn on her face.
Along with that her cheeks have turned red due to her shyness.
Angre: I promise you that the upcoming moments will be just for me and you. I promise you that we will spend so many amazing and romantic moments together.
They have hugged each other very closely.
At the same time, Vansh was being at the balcony of his room with Riddhima.

He was just thinking about everything has happened currently.
He wasn't able to sleep due to the so much thinking that was inside his brain.
Vansh to himself: Cheat and betrayal is the thing that I really can't tolerate it. I always hate cheaters and cheating. What makes me very upset and angry is that the cheat this time has came from a family member to me. I always have gotten so much cheating and betrayals from so many people, but what has really made me very hurt is that this betrayal I have gotten it from my own cousin!! I wasn't wanting to give her that punishment, but she is the one who has forced me to do that.
Vansh starts looking at the sky.

Vansh to himself: Now, I have taken your right dadi and I have given your murderer the punishment that she deserves it. I just hope that your soul has rested in peace now. You could now be happy dadi as your grandson has taken your right. I would never be able to be satisfied without giving you your right dadi. I will always remember you dadi and I will keep praying for your peace. I just hope that you could be feeling what I'm saying and doing now.
While Vansh was sinking in his over thinking, Riddhima has waked up.

Then she has came near him.
She has hugged him very tight and long hug from his back.

He got very relaxed and chilled when she has hugged him that warm hug.