Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 69

The episode starts with Riddhima still being surprised from Vansh's surprised decision.
She was looking at him in a surprised way.

Riddhima: Hiding stuff from your wife wasn't being in our marriage vows Vansh! I think that my presence in Manali's trip isn't that important.
Vansh has looked at Riddhima in a surprising way.

Vansh: Oh! Interesting, very interesting! I can observe that the wife has got irritated so much!
He was smiling at her in an irritating way.

Then he has gotten out from his place.
He stands beside Angre and Kabir.

Kabir, Vansh and Angre have signed to each other.
They have decided to irritate Riddhima more.
Vansh( in an irritating and pretending way): Okay sweetheart as you wish. If you don't want to go with us at that trip, we will not force you.
Angre: Actually, it will be a very enjoyable thing as the trip will be just for boys and we will be able to do many things.
Kabir was looking Riddhima in a smiling and irritating way.

Kabir: I'm sure that we will do so many stuff guys without having any females with us.
The 3 of them were smiling so much to irritate Riddhima more.
Riddhima has looked at them in a very annoyed and irritated way.

She has came near them.
Then she has pushed them in annoyed way.
Riddhima( being annoyed): Really?! Do the 3 of you think that you all will easily be able to get rid of me?! No my dearest gang, of course I will be in that trip and I will punish you all for irritating me that much.
Then she has looked at Vansh in a challenging way.

Riddhima: Especially you Mr. husband. You have irritated me so much and I will not leave you.
He has looked at her in a very cute and innocent expressions.

Then he has pulled her towards him in a romantic way.

He starts playing with hair to minimize her anger.

Vansh: You look so hot when you are looking as an angry bird like that. You got to be more and more attractive.
He was making her very close to him while saying those words.

Vansh: Please just relax and calm down as I was just joking. I was wanting to see how my wife could react when I will irritate her.
She has looked at him in a speculating and irritating way.

Riddhima: So do you are happy now seeing me that irritated?!
He has kissed her near her eye.

He was wanting to make her calm down and relaxed by being very close to her.
What he has done has made her a kind of shy.
He has looked at her in an smiling way.

Vansh: Do you are still irritated?
She has just smiled at Vansh.

She nods her head in a refusing way.
Then she has hugged him very tightly.

She has whispered on his ear.
Riddhima: You always know how to vanish all my anger in a very special way.
He also has whispered on her ear.
Vansh: I will always have my own ways in pleasing my lovely wife.
They both have smiled while still hugging each other.

At that moment, Ishani has interrupted the gang's meeting while she was being very shocked and surprised.
Ishani( being shocked): Guys, there is a very shocking news and you all have to know it now.
She was being so panicked.

Everyone has got panicked from Ishani's words and face reaction.
Vansh: What has happened Ishani? Why you are looking that much shocked and surprised?!
Kabir( in a worried way): Are you fine Ishani?? Does anything bad has happened with you?? What is that shocking news?
Ishani was being silent and she was just still looking very worried.
Riddhima has came near Ishani.
She has putted her hand above Ishani's shoulder.