Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 47

The episode starts with Siya being desperately waiting for dadi to put the haldi to Riddhima.
Dadi has taken the leaf that contains on it parts of the haldi to put it on Riddhima's face.
This situation was happening in an slow motion one.
Siya was very eager to see Riddhima paining.
Siya to herself( in an excitement tone): Please dadi hurry up and make that Riddhima suffer until death.
Afterwards, dadi has putted the haldi on Riddhima's face, hands, and legs.
Riddhima was smiling and feeling very happy.
Vansh was looking at Riddhima while he was smiling very much.
Siya got shocked when she didn't found any painful reaction from Riddhima.
She got more shocked when Chanchel, Rudra, and Angre has putted haldi for Riddhima and nothing has happened to her.
Siya starts to be very angry and shocked.
She was trying to control her anger when dadi has called her to put the haldi to Riddhima.
She got forced to put the haldi to Riddhima.
Siya was checking the haldi in a surprised way.
Siya to herself: This is the same haldi that I have putted on it the poison. So how the poison's effect is not being noticed on that Riddhima?!! She is now very happy and my plan got totally failed along with that I'm also going to share with her that happiness by putting to her the haldi that supposed to be her way to death!
Siya comes near Riddhima.
Then she starts applying the haldi to her while she was very angry and aren't accepting what she is doing at all.
Riddhima was noticing her anger.
So she comes closer to her to whisper in her ears.
Riddhima(in an irritating way): Don't be that angry Siya as that too much anger isn't good for your health darling. You have to be happy for your cousin as it is his haldi ceremony so why there is that too much sadness and anger that is found on your face?! You have to enjoy putting haldi to your would be bhabi as your bhabi is very happy while putting her haldi ceremony so you also must to be happy or you were expecting something else to happen with me while putting the haldi?!
Riddhima's iterating attitude has made Siya more angry.
She wasn't able to say anything to not make anyone doubt her and think that she isn't accepting this marriage.
So after she has putted the haldi to Riddhima, she directly left the whole ceremony and went back to the hale of the house.
Kabir has came to Riddhima to put to her the haldi.
Kabir: No one knows how the good way to put haldi with it to my little sister. I will make you all know how the perfect way to put haldi with it. Let's make the enjoyment starts.
Kabir has taken so much amount of haldi in his both hands.
He was looking at Riddhima in an evil and challenging way.
Riddhima(being worried): No Kabir, don't do that plea...
Before Riddhima could be able to complete her words, Kabir has shocked her with pitting so much haldi on her face.
She was looking as the haldi girl due to the so much haldi that was on her face.
Kabir kept laughing very much.
Riddhima got irritated from him.
So she gets out from her place and she starts running after him.
Riddhima: You are laughing, right?! Trust me I will not leave you Kabir.
She kept running after him to catch him.
Then they both have fallen on each other on the garden while they were laughing very much.
Everyone was watching them while they were smiling.
Kabir and Riddhima were still laughing.
Then Kabir comes near her to whisper on her ears while he was removing some haldi from her face so she could be able to look like his own Riddhima.
Kabir: I have promised you Riddhima that nothing could happen to you while your elder brother is with you. Now, Siya's plan will be flipped on her. I'm sure that she is burning now from inside and I must to go to her to punish her for just thinking to harm my sister.
Riddhima: I don't know if you didn't got to know about the poisoned haldi what could have happened to me now?! Actually, I'm still aren't able to understand how you have known that?!
Kabir: It is one of my abilities Riddhu as don't forget that I'm a police officer and I could know anything in any time! Nothing could be hidden from me dear.
Riddhima: Really?! Kabir please stop that as I really want to know how you have learned that as you were very busy with us in our gang meeting so how you have known what Siya is going to do?!
Kabir: Let's keep it as a secret now and very soon I will make you know everything. I just had to tell you what she has done to make you more alert and be careful from that girl. Now, you just must to go to complete your haldi ceremony and enjoy your time until I could punish that girl for what she has done and return back.
Riddhima: Take care about yourself bro and please come fast. My happiness is incomplete without you.
He kissed her in her forehead.
Kabir: Don't worry my little sister your brother will not be late on you.
They got up from their places.
Then Kabir has made Riddhima sit on her place to complete her haldi ceremony.
Afterwards, he got to leave without making anyone notices him.
After Riddhima got to her place, Ishani and Ragini have came and have putted the haldi for her.
They have putted so much haldi for her.
They were all smiling and enjoying their time.
Ishani comes near Riddhima and she blesses her.
Ishani: God bless you bhabi. I'm really happy while calling you bhabi as I don't have to wait for more time to call you bhabi as your wedding with Vansh bhai will be tomorrow so I could start practicing call you bhabi from now. I just hope that your both happiness could last forever. You both really look so perfect being together. God bless you both and you both could make me a bua very soon.
Riddhima and Vansh have an eye look after Ishani had said those words.