Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 5

The episode starts with Kabir and Angre being still amazed from Vansh and Riddhima's strong connection.

Kabir: Wow! I can observe that you both have a very strong bond more than the bond that I share it with my sister. Take care Vansh as I will start to be jealous from you.

Riddhima puts her hand on Kabir's shoulder to comfort him.

Riddhima: Come on Kabir. You are my brother so you don't have to be jealous from anyone because no one could be able to take your place as no one could replace the sibling's place. Regardless that yes Vansh sometimes know things that you aren't knowing it about me, but you will always be my lovely brother.

Kabir smiles.

Kabir: I doesn't know if what you are saying is a nice thing or not as the beginning of your words I felt very happy then I start to feel that I'm getting insulted that I'm not able to completely know my sister. So I really got confused now.

Vansh: Chill Kabir. You don't have to over think as of course Vansh Rai Singhania will know better than you so you don't have to be that confused.

They all laugh.

Then they have ordered the food.

Kabir and Angre have ordered Chinese food while Riddhima and Vansh have ordered sushi.

They start chit chatting until the food could arrive.

Vansh has told them what has happened in today's party.

Kabir: Our Vansh Rai Singhania always do stuffs that makes us all surprised.

Riddhima: No one could predict what you will do next Vansh.

Angre: Guys I think that Vansh already doesn't understand himself so how anyone around him will understand him. So I think that we must to give up in understanding what is going on Vansh's mind.

Kabir: Yes Angre you are right.

Vansh: I don't think that anyone of you will give up in understanding me as I will always be an interesting mystery that everyone around me is eagerly wanting to know my secrets.

Riddhima: I will never give up Vansh and I promise you that I will get to know all your secrets.

Vansh has looked at Riddhima.

Vansh: Look guys I told you that no one will give up in understanding me especially Riddhima as she will always try her best to understand what is going on in my mind, but all her efforts will go without any result as I'm sure that she will not be able to know anything.

Riddhima: Don't underestimate me and my abilities Vansh. Just wait and the time is the thing that will prove to you what Riddhima could be able to do.

Vansh: We will see.

They looked at each other as if they are going in a big competition against each other.

Kabir and Angre have observed that.

So they decided to change the topic before Vansh and Riddhima could start a big debate as usual.

Angre: Chill guys. We are coming to enjoy our time together not to start a debate. So please Vansh and Riddhima try to leave the habit that you both have which is always debating with each other. Please try to leave this habit just today for our sake and let's enjoy together.

Kabir: Yes guys please stop this debate before it could begin and we can't be able to stop it as every time we all have met together you both start debating together and then we spent the whole evening trying to stop the debate that is happening between you both instead of enjoying our time together. So please don't make this cycle begin once again.