Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 71

The episode starts with a huge shock being spread allover the place.
Vansh was being very shocked after hearing Angre's words.

He wasn't imagining how Kabir's past has returned once again specifically on that time.

Not only Vansh who was being very shocked and wasn't able to say anything but also Riddhima was being super super shocked.

She was standing on her place while a very huge shock was very noticeable on her face.
Vansh and Riddhima were looking at each other while they were being surprised.

Then Vansh has looked at Angre in a shocking and speculating way.

Vansh( being shocked): Angre, how you are that sure that this girl that is called Ahana has returned?
Angre: My men have told me that she has returned to India from two days. I was making them always alert since the previous years so if she has returned I could be able to know that.
Riddhima( panicked): Why she has returned once again?! Why?! I was thanking God that we have gotten rid of her and now Kabir bhai is able to complete his life without remembering what that stupid girl has done with him. Why she has returned?!
Riddhima was very worried.

Vansh wasn't able to see her in that state.
So he has came near her.
Then he has putted his hand around Riddhima's shoulder to comfort her.

Vansh: Calm down Riddhima. Your worry isn't good for your health. Actually, that so much stress will not change anything from what has happened because simply that Ahana has returned and nothing will be able to change that fact.
Angre: I'm sure that she has returned for a reason guys otherwise what would be her reason from returning back to India after all those years?!
Vansh: Of course Angre she has returned for a reason. I'm sure that she has returned to get Kabir back to her. Yes I didn't have met that girl before as when I have gotten to be in the gang she has already left Kabir and he was heartbroken, but I still could be able to know what is in her mind from what you all have told me about her. I'm sure that this girl will do anything just to get Kabir back to her.
Riddhima has gotten to be very annoyed and angry along with being very emotional.

Riddhima: I know that girl so much, she would never be satisfied without destroying Kabir's life. She is one of those type of girls who could be very happy and chilled when she is making the people around her suffer, but I will never allow her to cause any other pain and hurt to my brother. I would have never been comfortable to that girl and I was sure that she isn't loving Kabir bro and I was feeling that she will cheat him and that what has happened at the end. We have to do something very quickly guys. We have to forbid that girl from returning back to Kabir's life. Kabir bro is already being in a huge confusion without even he could know that she has returned once again. So what could happens to him when he could know that the girl that he was loving her the most and then she has betrayed him has returned back? I'm sure that he will be broken so much and this what I will never be able to tolerate it.
Riddhima starts to cry.

Vansh was being very stressed and worried about Riddhima while seeing her in that state.
So he comes very close to her.
Then he has putted his hand on her face to calm her down.

Vansh: You don't have to worry at all sweetheart as your Vansh is with you and he would never allow anything to harm you or harm Kabir. So please chill and relax. I will be able to handle this problem.
Angre: I think that we have to cancel Manali's trip because of course Ahana will be aware of that trip and she will not leave us enjoy our time and she will just do anything to disturb Kabir with it and we don't want him to know that she has returned back.
Vansh has looked at Angre in a very dangerous look.

Vansh: No Angre, nothing will be changed in our plan. We all will go together to Manali. Actually, I want to see what that girl could do so let's see what could be on her hand to do it. I will not make her destroy this trip that I kept planning for it since a lot. This trip is really helpful to all of us especially Kabir as during this trip I'm sure that he will be able to clear all the confusion inside him. I'm sure that he will be able to understand what he owns it inside him.
Angre: But Vansh...
Vansh: Trust me Angre I know what I'm doing. Actually, Kabir is a very strong man and I'm sure that this girl will never be able to do anything to him. Anyway, I will also be very ready to her so if she has just thought about hurting Kabir she will find me in front of her and defeating her and she doesn't know what the consequences of having Vansh Rai Singhania as an enemy as death could be a very tiny thing instead of facing me.
Vansh's words have relaxed Riddhima and Angre very much.
They have got to be convinced from his words.
Vansh: We just must to be sure to not make Kabir know anything about the return of that girl to the country. We have to act normally with him and just protect him without making him notice anything.
Riddhima: Yes Vansh you are right. We just have to protect him without he could know anything as if he has known the return of that girl to the country the old pain will be opened once again and he will suffer so much. Actually, I'm sure that this trip will help Kabir bro very much and I just hope that this girl couldn't come once again in front of my brother as there will never be worse than me.
Vansh has looked at Riddhima in an impressive way.