Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Epiosde 87

The episode starts with Kabir smiling so much when Vansh and Riddhima have made them all come to announce that Rudra has gotten out from their lives.

Kabir: You don't know guys how much I'm really being very happy that finally your both love has got able to win against that guy.
He has came near Riddhima and he has putted his hands around her in a caring way.

Kabir: I hope your happiness could always be protected Riddhima. I hope that no one could be able to cause any problems in your life my lovely little sister.
Then he has came near Vansh.

Kabir: I know that if you are with Riddhima, I don't have to panic at all. I know that you will always be able to make everything stable in you and Riddhima's lives. And I'm sure that you will always be able to do that Vansh.
Ishani was also smiling so much and being very happy.

Ishani: Of course Vansh bro and Riddhima bhabi's love is the thing that will win because their love is very pure and strong. Their love story will always be my inspirational. I'm so proud of you Vansh bro and Riddhima bhabi.
She has came near Vansh.
Then she has hugged him a very warm sibling hug.
Then she has came near Riddhima.
They have hugged each other.
Then they start laughing and enjoying the happiness that was spread allover the place.

Angre and Ragini were also being so happy that everything got cleared between Vansh and Riddhima.
So Angre has came near Vansh.

Then he has putted his hand above Vansh's shoulder.
Angre: I'm very happy that neither you nor Riddhima bhabi has given the chance to that guy to cause any problems in your both lives. I'm so happy that everything got cleared so now we all could be relaxed and we could be able to complete enjoying our trip without any disturbance.
Vansh: Yeah so let's do anything to enjoy with it our time.
Riddhima, Angre, and Kabir have looked at each other at the same time.
Then the 3 of them has said the same thing at the same time: To enjoy our time for now it will be the best thing if Vansh has played on the guitar.
Vansh has smiled from how they all have said the same thing at the same time.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! I could observe that there is an audience approval on making me play the guitar! Impressive!
Riddhima has looked at Vansh in a cute and proud way.

Riddhima: Of course Mr. organizer as all of us knew how much you are so brilliant and unique at playing guitar so we would always like to use you at any time to make you play guitar for us.
Angre: Yes Vansh let's add a musical flavor to our gathering.
Ragini: This will happen Angre if you also have joined Vansh in the musical role as he could play guitar and you could sing as don't forget that you have a heart taking voice.
Angre has stared at Ragini so much after she has said those words.

Kabir: Yeah Ragini is having a point. Let's make Vansh and Angre entertain us with their lovely talents.
Afterwards, Vansh starts playing on the guitar and Angre was being beside him singing.

Everyone at the room was being very entertained and enjoying so much.
All of them have got the chance once again to relax and enjoy his and her time.
At the same time, Ahana was being very angry and shattered.

She wasn't able to accept her failure.
Ahana to herself( being angry): No, I will never accept this lose. I will never accept that Vansh and Riddhima could win against me and against my brilliant plans. Even if Rudra has left me and called this deal off, still I'm the amazing Ahana Sharma who could be able to destroy Vansh and Riddhima's lives with just a move of her finger. Vansh and Riddhima must to see now how much Ahana could turn so evil to take her revenge. I think that there isn't any option other than that one. I wasn't wanting to be forced to take my revenge in this way, but I can't leave them enjoying their lives after what they have done with me. I have to make them suffer so much.
A very dangerous look has got appeared on Ahana's face.