Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 15

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima are still hugging each other on the street.

Then Riddhima gets out from Vansh's arms.

He removed the tears that were scattered all over Riddhima's face.

Vansh: Riddhima, I don't want to see you crying once again. This beautiful face must never carry anything other than smiling. So please my princess don't make me see your tears again because I really can't tolerate seeing your tears.

Riddhima was feeling very relaxed after she has gotten out all the bad feelings that she was carrying it inside her.

She was feeling very satisfied after she has talked with Vansh because she was sure that he will be the perfect one who will listen to her carefully and he will always understands what she is feelings without saying a word.

Riddhima: Thank you so much Vansh for always standing by my side and supporting me. You are the special gift that God has gifted it to me. I will always be proud that I have you in my life. You are my great strength my dearest best friend.

Vansh: If I'm your dearest best friend, so please smile for my sake as your smile is the thing that makes me see everything beautiful.

She smiles.

Vansh smiles when he has seen Riddhima's smile.

He was happy that he has seen Riddhima smiling from her heart.

Vansh to himself: Thank God that I have succeeded in making Riddhima get out all the pain and hurt that she was feeling it and now she could be able to move on with a happily heart.

He completed removing the tears from Riddhima's face.

Vansh: Now there is no more sadness and upset. The upcoming moments will be fulled of happiness and joy Riddhima. Promise me Riddu that you will move on and you will enjoy your life and you will not allow anything to make you lose the confidence on yourself. Promise me that you will always be happy and cheerful.

He offered his hand to her so she could be able to put her hand above Vansh's hand and promise him.

She puts her hand above Vansh's hand.

Riddhima: I promise you Vansh. I also want you to promise me th...

Vansh: I promise you.

Riddhima has raised her eyebrows due to her surprise.

She was surprised of how Vansh has promised her without even knowing about what he is promising her with.

Riddhima: You have promised me without even knowing what you are promising me about! It is really an impressive thing!

Vansh: I don't have to know the thing that I'm promising you about it because I trusts you so much Riddhima. I could do anything just for your sake. You know how much you are very special and precious to me. You are my great best friend who will always have a special place in my heart.

Riddhima smiles when she has heard Vansh's words.

She was very happy to observe how Vansh trusts her so much like that.

Riddhima: You always impress me Vansh of how you are a very better best friend more than me. Regardless that you have already promised me, but I also want to tell you what I was going to tell you to promise me about it. I want you Vansh to promise me that you will always be there for me. Promise me Vansh that you will never do anything that could makes me regret that I have trusted you. Please don't break my trust.

Vansh: I promise you Riddhima that I will always be with you and I will never break your trust.

Vansh and Riddhima were smiling and feeling very happy that their friendship returned like before.