Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 9

The episode starts with Vansh being still shocked and surprised from what he has heard from Ishani.

He wasn't able to discuss with her anything because Anuprya, Aryan and Riddhima were going to leave so they were busy saying good bye to them.

Riddhima has observed that Vansh's reaction has changed and she felt that there is something bad that has happened.

Before she lefts with Aryan and Anuprya, she holds Vansh hands.

Riddhima: Vansh, are you fine? You weren't that sad when we are texting together. So what is the thing that makes you that sad? Do you got upset when you have seen me Mr. organizer?!

Vansh: Don't say something like that once again Riddihme because you know how much you are very precious to me. I'm okay. There isn't anything that is disturbing me.

Riddhima: Are you sure?

Vansh: Yes.

Vansh wasn't able to say to Riddhima anything before he could sit with Ishani and know from her everything so he doesn't give the chance to Aryan to get out from that situation.

Aryan: Let's go Riddhima baby as of course Chanchel aunt is waiting for you so I have to arrive you before she got be worried about you.

Riddhima: I'm coming Aryan.

Riddhima was going to leave when Vansh stopped her by holding her hands.

Vansh: Riddhima please take care of yourself. Please be alert and don't make anyone fools you. You have to know that you are very important to me so please don't make me be worried about you.

Riddhima: Come on Vansh I'm not traveling to any country I'm just returning back to my home. So you don't have to worry that much.

Vansh: Please Riddhima I'm not joking. I want you to take care about yourself very well and be careful from anyone and anything around you.

Riddhima got worried from Vansh's words.

She wasn't understanding the reason behind saying those words to her.

Riddhima: I really can't understand anything from what you are saying Vansh, but I can observe that there is a very important thing that you are hiding it from me.

Aryan's voice has interrupted Riddhima and Vansh's conversation.

Aryan: Riddhima baby we can't be more late. Can you please hurry up?

Riddhima: Okay Aryan I'm coming.

Riddhima has putted her hand on Vansh's shoulder to comfort him because she was feeling how he is very worried and upset.

Riddhima: I'm sorry that I have to leave now, but I promise you that I will immediately call you when I reach to the house. As we must to have a long conversation to know what is happening with my best friend.

Vansh: Just take care about yourself.

Riddhima: You too. Please chill and smile otherwise I will not leave from here and you will made Aryan get all his anger on me.

Vansh: He can't do such a thing when I'm with you Riddhima. Aryan can't just think to harm you because he will find me always protecting you as I can do anything just to save you Riddu.

Riddhima: Calm down Vansh. I was just joking. Anyway, I'm really happy to see how my best friend cares about me. So smile now please as I want to see your smile before I leave.

Vansh smiled for Riddhima's sake.

He wasn't wanting her to leave while she is worried.

He was sure that what he will know from Ishani and Angre will make Riddhima shattered when she comes to know it.