Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Epiosde 74

The episode starts with Ishani being emotional after she has finally accepted her feelings.

Ishani to herself: I wasn't expecting that I will accept my feelings in that exact moment. I wasn't believing that the day that I will accept and notice on it my feelings towards Kabir it is the same day that we both are broken on it very much and we have suffered from the first huge problem that has happened between us. I don't know shall I be happy now that finally I have understood what I owns it to you Kabir is nothing other than love or shall I be sad because your first love has returned back and I don't know if you still love her or you are really loving me?!
She was smiling for discovering her love towards Kabir.

She was being happy that she has finally found the love that she was searching about it.
She was thanking God that he has made her found the best love ever.
Ishani's happiness and smiles didn't have lasted forever.
Because her face reaction has turned to be a very sad and down face reaction.

She still wasn't able to forget what has happened today from the sad and shatter that she has faced through it today.
Ishani to herself: I'm not even able to celebrate my happiness to find my love and accept my love towards Kabir because of this stupid Ahana. What she has done and said today isn't making me be happy at all. She is just making me be very shattered and heartbroken. During those 6 months, I got to be sure of Kabir's love towards me. But after Ahana's arrive, some doubts start to occur inside me especially after Kabir has treated me in that rude way.
Ishani starts to be very emotional.
She was crying very much.

Ishani to herself: I don't know what shall I do now?! I don't know what I could do with Kabir after I have noticed my love towards him?! I'm afraid to fight against Ahana and then I got to discover that Kabir isn't mine. At the same time I'm also afraid to not fight for my love and then I got to discover that I'm the one who has lost her love by her own self. I really don't what shall I do?!!!
Ishani kept crying so much.
Then she has got shocked seeing herself talking to her as if she isn't her own self and she someone else.
Ishani's self was being very angry.

Ishani's self: Don't you dare to lose your love. Don't you dare to give up and leave Kabir to that stupid girl. Kabir is loving you and just you Ishani. Don't make that Ahana win against you. You are Ishani Rai Singhania who must never lose whatever are the circumstances. Be brave and have the confidence to fight for your love. You have to make Kabir just yours especially that he really loves you. Don't lose hope Ishani. Don't cry once again because you have to be very happy today that you have found your love. You just have to celebrate and be very happy. Just have the faith in your love. Be strong and take your love and defeat this girl.
Ishani has gained some courage and strength.
She starts to be more stronger after she has got convinced from the words of her own self.

shani to herself: Yes, I have to get my love back. I have to defeat this girl. This will never be the time to be shattered and broken. This is the time to get into the whole truth and decide to know how to make everything better like before.
At the same time, Vansh and Riddhima were sleeping while holding each other's hands.

Riddhima wasn't being able to sleep that well.
So she was a kind of wake up.
Vansh was also feeling that she isn't able to sleep.
So he has hugged her more closely to him.

Vansh: Chill sweetheart and try to sleep. Inability to sleep isn't good for your health Riddhu. You have to sleep for some moments otherwise a very huge and dark black circles will start to appear under your eye and you will look like a tired panda.
He has looked at Riddhima in a very cute and lovely face reaction.

He has said those words to irritate Riddhima.
He has also done this reaction to make her get out from the mood.
Riddhima has smiled after hearing Vansh's words and seeing his funny face reaction.