Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 26

The episode starts with Riddhima standing behind the bar.

She was smiling very much when she starts remembering all the beautiful moments that she has spent it today with Vansh.

Riddhima to herself: There isn't a lot of time has passed on being in a relationship with Vansh and he starts showering me with so much love and care. I'm sure that my decision to be with Vansh is the perfect decision that I had made it in my life and I'm sure that I will never regret on doing that till the end of my life.

At that moment, Siya and Sejal were looking at Riddhima and they were seeing how much she is very happy.

They came near her.

As they decided to not make Riddhima's happiness last for more time.

Siya starts clapping to Riddhima.

Siya: Wow Riddhima you are really genius! You have used today's situation very well so you could make a place in everyone's heart.

Riddhima: What do you mean Siya by saying those words? I really don't understand what you want to say so please be direct and say what you want immediately without playing with the words.

Sejal: When you start to say what you want directly, we could do the same Riddhima. As I'm sure that you aren't loving my brother Vansh. You just love his money and that's what makes you want to be very close to Vansh.

Riddhima: Don't you dare Sejal to accuse my love towards Vansh. I was and I will still always respect you because you are Vansh's sister so that's why I have always tolerated your bad behavior that you are always treating me with it regardless that I didn't made anything to you that could makes you hate me that much, but I was always giving you excuses and don't make any reaction for what you are doing to me just for Vansh's sake. You just must to know something Sejal that if I'm silent that doesn't mean that I'm not able to take my right, no dear I could easily make things that you will not be able to tolerate it. So don't test my patience as I could tolerate anything, but I would never tolerate hearing a word from you accusing by it my love towards Vansh. My love towards Vansh is very pure and true so don't you dare say a word about my love towards Vansh. Actually, I don't care if you will trust that my love towards Vansh is true because the most important thing to me is that Vansh is sure of the true and the pure of my love towards him so I don't care about your opinion at all. So if you will not trust my love towards Vansh, you could just shut up and please don't say any other word once again as I'm just trying my best to put in my mind that you are Vansh's sister so please don't make me forget that.

Sejal was going to reply to Riddhima with a very aggressive way when Siya has stopped her.

Siya: Hold on Sejal dear. You don't have to disturb yourself by replying to that girl. Just leave that thing to me.

Sejal nods to Siya.

Then she steps a step back.

Siya: So get Sejal out now Riddhima if you don't want to do to her anything because that she is Vansh's sister and let's see what you will do to me.

Riddhima got silent and she didn't say a word.

She wasn't wanting to make any problems with Vansh's family members.

She was always knowing, since the first day she became on it Vansh's best friend, that Siya and Sejal doesn't love her.

So their attitude wasn't unusual to her.

She was always trying to make them change their point of view on her, but with no result.

The one that Riddhima was trying her best to make her accept and love her which was Sejal.